UFC Tonight

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know a guy (we were friends when teenagers) that is in training with mcgregor. Trains with him and spars with him and is part of his team and security. He said Conor done well because he could cut h

Don't get why all the fuss about what kabhib jumping out the ring ffs it's not the first time a Muslim ran into a crowd and exploded  

none of it was lies, he told the world Khabib was shitting his self and that he'd pull out,  his mouth never worked, once again he tapped out in front of the whole world in record time , theres not on

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

how is it you know so much about my dog, whats your age and weight , I'm only giving a way 30 year and 5 stone I'm not stupid , I'm 10 stone and 70 years of age ,

Let it go old timer , that mirror broke you argue with every morning  ?  ?

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Cos you told folk on here a while back, an your a bit old for to offering offliners don’t ye think??

shall i say next october, give us both time to get fit, you can try and get that  stool cut off your ass, and I'm going to start walking to the post office, remember no trash talk

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, TALKCHEAP said:

shall i say next october, give us both time to get fit, you can try and get that  stool cut off your ass, and I'm going to start walking to the post office, remember no trash talk

Why not now are you getting your hip done? Dedicated fighters are in shape all year round.