UFC Tonight

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know a guy (we were friends when teenagers) that is in training with mcgregor. Trains with him and spars with him and is part of his team and security. He said Conor done well because he could cut h

Don't get why all the fuss about what kabhib jumping out the ring ffs it's not the first time a Muslim ran into a crowd and exploded  

none of it was lies, he told the world Khabib was shitting his self and that he'd pull out,  his mouth never worked, once again he tapped out in front of the whole world in record time , theres not on

Posted Images

22 hours ago, dogmandont said:

A lot of it probably shouldn’t have been said but none of it was lies. 

none of it was lies, he told the world Khabib was shitting his self and that he'd pull out,  his mouth never worked, once again he tapped out in front of the whole world in record time , theres not one person on this site thats got guts and can fight who looks up to mcgregor , they all know he's a yellow gutless ginger cnut , 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
54 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

none of it was lies, he told the world Khabib was shitting his self and that he'd pull out,  his mouth never worked, once again he tapped out in front of the whole world in record time , theres not one person on this site thats got guts and can fight who looks up to mcgregor , they all know he's a yellow gutless ginger cnut , 

Chill Winston.  Ain’t a man on this site with guts and can fight that could tie mcgregors boots...????. Where is all these double hard hunting life warriors at anyway????

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
29 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Chill Winston.  Ain’t a man on this site with guts and can fight that could tie mcgregors boots...????. Where is all these double hard hunting life warriors at anyway????

they can be anywhere they don't bully or pose  , Mcgregors been tried and tested and failed , you don't honestly think the gutless cnut wants a rematch

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

they can be anywhere they don't bully or pose  , Mcgregors been tried and tested and failed , you don't honestly think the gutless cnut wants a rematch

Of coarse he’ll take a rematch, why wouldn’t he stick another few million in the bank.???.  If he gets it it will be a disgrace and another nail in the coffin for the ufc but for him personally why not. I can understand people not liking him that’s fair enough as he can be cringey as f**k at times but say he’s gutless because he’s tapped a couple of times is utter bollox, by your estimation then 90% of fighters in MMA are gutless c**ts.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

i think hes lost the hunger, but i think if theres a rematch mcgregor will take it seriously,  he committed a sin in martial arts taught by the great bruce lee, he underestimated his oponent.

There is 26 gone before him did the same. ???. Kabib is an animal.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

i think hes lost the hunger, but i think if theres a rematch mcgregor will take it seriously,  he committed a sin in martial arts taught by the great bruce lee, he underestimated his oponent.

I don’t think he did under estimate him

he went in there a very different bloke

he played all the silly games for a while but he went in knowing he was going to lose

you could see it in his face 

the shit he said in the lead up he was lucky to get away with what he did

he beat a team mate of mine in about 12 seconds many years ago and was clearly a talent to watch but his heads gone 

it’s over 

the king is dead

long live the king

• Like 1
  • Haha 1