UFC Tonight

10 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Mcgregor throws the first punch at khabibs cornermen before they jump in the cage and attack him

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.balls.ie/amp/mma/new-footage-emerges-shows-mcgregors-throwing-first-punch-398275

Shame he didn't throw a few more punches during the fight at the man he was supposed to fighting instead of suckerpunching a cornerman.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know a guy (we were friends when teenagers) that is in training with mcgregor. Trains with him and spars with him and is part of his team and security. He said Conor done well because he could cut h

Don't get why all the fuss about what kabhib jumping out the ring ffs it's not the first time a Muslim ran into a crowd and exploded  

none of it was lies, he told the world Khabib was shitting his self and that he'd pull out,  his mouth never worked, once again he tapped out in front of the whole world in record time , theres not on

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Miga said:

Good fight , better man one as he dominated most of the fight , think ther will most defiantly be a rematch think deep down Dana White couldn’t be happier  for the massive interest in it now, ya think Mc Gregor would grass ?ano the boys that were arrested got released because mc Gregor wouldn’t press charges. 

Mcgregor give him a rematch , you should be a comedian

53 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

Mcgregor give him a rematch , you should be a comedian

Will sure we will see what next few weeks will bring , business is about making money and that’s what the ufc is A business and what’s going to be a bigger fight than this after all that’s happened ?

6 minutes ago, Miga said:

Will sure we will see what next few weeks will bring , business is about making money and that’s what the ufc is A business and what’s going to be a bigger fight than this after all that’s happened ?

mcgregor is mentaly fcuked he will never fight again, 

• Like 1

The man is a chav icon , f***ing Walter Mitty c**t , 

middle class as f**k 

one day that fat Dana white will get his chops slapped as well the little puppet master bullied at school prat 

one thing I will say is that the average Muay Thai or bjj place is usually well stocked with very decent helpful people , I recently had a roll with a lad who fights on belleyor I think and I won a round out of the goodness of his heart really 

he said it was more important I took something from it , rather than be constantly tapped for another 3 mins 

however in the swathes of MMA places , McGregor is very much the de riguer attitude , it seems that he has spiked the pique of interest in MMA and now every dingler in the world is the next mystic Mac 

shame really 

• Like 3