UFC Tonight

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know a guy (we were friends when teenagers) that is in training with mcgregor. Trains with him and spars with him and is part of his team and security. He said Conor done well because he could cut h

Don't get why all the fuss about what kabhib jumping out the ring ffs it's not the first time a Muslim ran into a crowd and exploded  

none of it was lies, he told the world Khabib was shitting his self and that he'd pull out,  his mouth never worked, once again he tapped out in front of the whole world in record time , theres not on

Posted Images

The mcgregor x mayweather fight was well talked about on here and how it would work out but mcgregor x khabib hasn't been spoken about because everyone on the THL can't be seen to favour  between a mouthy Irish man and a devout Muslim that takes large amounts of time off training and fighting for Ramadan. ???

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Last mcgregor fight i stayed up for was aldo. Over in 13 seconds.  Going to watch the boxing thats starting on bt shortly. Go to bed for a few hours and get up for mcgregor about half 3 or 4 if i can be arsed. Whats your prediction?

I hope mcgregor gets the KO, if he doesn’t get it done in the 1st or early 2nd I think he’s just going to get beat up for the rest of the fight.

• Like 1

I will let you know my prediction about 10am tomorrow.??? Khabib won't win by stand up and knock mcgregor out and mcgregor won't submit khabib on the ground so there is only two ways it can go.  Tony ferguson will beat pettis and would be a hard fight for either of the top 2.  I'm more interested in watching Michelle waterson fight she is a sexy little minx. Ya wouldn't come home pissed and slap her around.???

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, jiggy said:

I will let you know my prediction about 10am tomorrow.??? Khabib won't win by stand up and knock mcgregor out and mcgregor won't submit khabib on the ground so there is only two ways it can go.  Tony ferguson will beat pettis and would be a hard fight for either of the top 2.  I'm more interested in watching Michelle waterson fight she is a sexy little minx. Ya wouldn't come home pissed and slap her around.???

Na I’d come home pissed  and let her slap me about. ???.

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Kerny/dogfox would.EASY.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Mishea tate was better imo

Bit funny in the nose after getting punched there so much and reminds me of Katie Taylor but nice body and I probably would allow her to make me tea and an omelette in the mornings.?

2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Make up and photochanged.the lot.she aint that good.she looks abit chinky.

Isobel oakenshot or the labour mp lisa nandy for me.

Never heard of them are they on UFC card or Bellator. ?