Just a quicky ?

Out this morning just on day break, there were rabbits running all over the place so things looked good, once we got ourselves kitted out we made our move, taking different directions it soon became apparent that not many rabbits were going to ground they just kept going and going up and up onto the adjacent fell, so Nell had to earn her keep today, it didn’t take long for her to find an occupied Warren, nets round and a quick 3 out, another 3 soon followed, as we made our way round this piece of land, a nice shallow dig was to follow, once again the weather had been kind, dry with the ever present wind that always seems to be up here, I met my mate at just after 12:30 in total we had 26 not bad for a few hours 15EAC0E5-EE5C-4CE1-A9FD-64C6D6A673C1.jpeg.3a80be3171404047af13d3f63e055035.jpegthat’s all from me...... Neil b cheers 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Thought you was behind us this morning heading towards leyburn?? We was in Shitey ole silver jeep ? my lad looked behind him to check on ferrets In back an said he thought was your motor behind us?

No mate, been over to yarm this morning then out local with my daughter chasing a couple of bunnies.  

21 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m up Scotland all next weekend but soon as I back I be out most chances I get? so get daughter throo an we have a few hours out mate, our land just keeps comin ?

Aye will sort a day out mate,  she moans about the poor rabbits but loves it really haha

• Haha 1
On 06/10/2018 at 17:20, neil b said:

Out this morning just on day break, there were rabbits running all over the place so things looked good, once we got ourselves kitted out we made our move, taking different directions it soon became apparent that not many rabbits were going to ground they just kept going and going up and up onto the adjacent fell, so Nell had to earn her keep today, it didn’t take long for her to find an occupied Warren, nets round and a quick 3 out, another 3 soon followed, as we made our way round this piece of land, a nice shallow dig was to follow, once again the weather had been kind, dry with the ever present wind that always seems to be up here, I met my mate at just after 12:30 in total we had 26 not bad for a few hours 15EAC0E5-EE5C-4CE1-A9FD-64C6D6A673C1.jpeg.3a80be3171404047af13d3f63e055035.jpegthat’s all from me...... Neil b cheers 

whats the dog bred from Neil ..smashing looking animal