Off to the mountains again

I'm on my way to the mountains with this idiot..... I'm hungover,  two hours late, smell like a tramp in a brewery, my mate is waiting for me in the mountains (he caught the early train), I'm surrounded by screaming children, the french and the old Catalan women won't stop talking to me lol somebody please just kill me.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just got signal now... lol I'm not gonna rescue no cnut at these altitudes, in this remote a spot. They can get te fuuck :laugh:

Got some great pics that I'll post later.. 

Dick head here decided to go all out yesterday and today, trying to catch the reds knocking about. Real desolate and mountain territory and yep he managed to chaffe his pads going flat out over a scree slope, didn't slow him down a bit though and off he went up the other side of the valley through another huge scree slope after the herd. 30mins for the cnut to come back. We were in the middle of a collar pass, with a freezing wind blowing directly through at us...

Today the cheeky bugger nearly had one... It hadn't seen him creeping closer to it. I guess it was focused on the other dog and us walking along. Tbh I thought he was gonna get on terms with it. As usual, they throw themselves off a cliff and the dog just stands there properly pissed off. The chase was on for a good few minutes. Tbh I have no idea where he got his energy from, we're all fuucked :laugh:

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

By reds you mean deer ?your not coursing the locals are you ?

The way I felt yesterday on the train up, I would have coursed a blind baby... but no I'm talking red deer. They seem to be a lot smaller than UK or Scotland where we were in Valle De Nuria. Seen mouflon, Ibex, some weird goat looking things, birds of prey, mountain lakes full of fish it's been a good trip, tired though now and on my way home on the train..... which takes 3 fuucking hours.

• Like 1