Air Weapon Petition.

15 hours ago, ArchieHood said:

Please sign..............https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/229694

glad you posted this Archie, I wouldn't of had a clue otherwise:thumbs:

wtf is this all about?? sad state of affairs when you cant bring your kids on with air rifles when there young!

my lads 9 and has shot air guns for a few years now, hes buzzing his tits off cos theres an event at cubs/scouts and he thinks he'll be the don:laugh:

14 minutes ago, si brown said:

wtf is this all about?? sad state of affairs when you cant bring your kids on with air rifles when there young!

my lads 9 and has shot air guns for a few years now, hes buzzing his tits off cos theres an event at cubs/scouts and he thinks he'll be the don:laugh:

He will be mate - let him take your Impact :yes: :laugh:

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, si brown said:

Both the shooting industry and organisations are warning that this will be the first rung on the ladder leading to gun prohibition in the UK.........???

3 hours ago, Balaur said:

Have you guys got contacts within airgun magazines ? As it seems a tiny amount of signatures surely they should be front page newsing it???

the magazines have their own agenda, f**k knows what it is, whenever there is anything that has a direct effect on airgunners brewing they bury their heads in the sand and refuse to enter any sort of debate over matters, same for the forums that have direct links or are run by the people with links to the mags, look back at all the shit over anti-tamper and the semi auto airguns, better off asking vegans to distribute flyers for KFC before asking the mags for actual help for our sport

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, neil82 said:

the magazines have their own agenda, f**k knows what it is, whenever there is anything that has a direct effect on airgunners brewing they bury their heads in the sand and refuse to enter any sort of debate over matters, same for the forums that have direct links or are run by the people with links to the mags, look back at all the shit over anti-tamper and the semi auto airguns, better off asking vegans to distribute flyers for KFC before asking the mags for actual help for our sport

They state they don’t on the contents page... ?

1 minute ago, Rez said:

They state they don’t on the contents page... ?

try writing in a question to any mag over the points I mentioned, save them a bit of cash and use a SAE, don`t hold your breath waiting for an answer, like I said they have their own agenda, they will not say what their stance is either on any forum or their editorial pages. All this confuses the hell out of me, they want to maximise their adverts to get cash coming in but the more legislation that attacks airgunners reduces possible sales so reduces money that the manufacturers could spend on adverts, eventually they will vanish along with our shooting rights

• Like 1