Thats it for now

10 hours ago, mark williams said:

Yeah Twat, if Phil says this-

It`s defo an FX and as Jim says,- probably an Impact.

.22 cal :bad: :shok:, -  for those who can`t shoot.:big_boss::yes:

was going 177 but 177 in fac is no good for me

so went 22 for now

now .25 would of been my first choice but in sub 12 no good 

and no iv not got my fac yet but hope to

one day .

then it will be pumped up and put on ticket

iv been told there just as good in 22 when fac,d

if not better than .25

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just sold my hw100ks thats me with out a rifle of my own for now still got Ethans ultra to use single shot back to where i started lol got an unexpected bill in that needed paying

There will be a gun here for you anytime you need 1 mate, don’t worry about that, you know what’s coming lol

You know, the real advantage of the FX system is the ability to slip on another barrel / cal in a couple of minutes so for about £350 you have a completely different operating system. Start with a .22

Posted Images

You know, the real advantage of the FX system is the ability to slip on another barrel / cal in a couple of minutes so for about £350 you have a completely different operating system. Start with a .22 sub 12 and then in time upgrade to full FAC with whatever barrel combination you wish.

My shooting buddy is in the process of selling my old Rapid fac and buying a s/h Impact sub 12 with both .177 and .25 barrels. The gun is now at ASI to be converted to full FAC keeping only the .25 barrel and selling the .177 barrel. This new generation of FX rifles are so designed for the hunter to gear exactly to what he wants for the task in hand and now of course with the barrel liners even tune to the pellet to be used.

At FAC levels in the US, they sell quite a few spare air tanks as well so that you can take a spare in your bag which in reality give a shooter with a .25 rifle, approx 210 shot capability, not cheap, I admit but nevertheless another point worth bearing in mind. In sub 12, .22 version, no spare tank is needed with 750 shots per fill...................

I have had my Impact for almost 20 months now and love it every bit as much as the first day I used it on the range.

Jimmy, you deserve the pleasure you are going to enjoy when that gun arrives my friend, I promise...........................?

MIND BLOWING

Phil

• Like 4

I think any one who has a FX Impact / crown feel the same Phil . Before getting mine I did so much home work on them and with your help Phil , that made me buy mine and it puts a smile on my face every time I shoot it .

IMO no other FAC airgun can come anywhere near the FX range .  Some go on about rapids but they are old hat and have been for some time , bound to get a few jump on my back for that comment but true :whistling:

• Like 2

Well since Phil and Mitch let it out of the bag

yes its a FX IMPACT .22 sub 12

it will take me a while to pay for mind lol

so iv fitted the photon to the bairns ultra .22 single shot (back where i started Rez single shot rifle )

the ultra is fitted with a marksman mod

photon xt

and nv range finder

this should do for now

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

'Thats it for now' ........... Bollocks. You'll be back with more mate :yes:

There'll be another 100 eventually, and a springer ;)

Enjoy the Impact though.

Atvb mate :thumbs:

Like i say,d Jon

IV GOT MY EYE ON A STUNNING HW100 TIGER STRIPE ONE :whistling:

BEST IV EVER SEEN ;)

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
21 hours ago, philpot said:

I had the Rapid Mk2 .22, 28fpe, very accurate and heavy with little finesse, does the job but did nothing for me. It never came out of the cabinet after the Impact arrived as it was in a different league.

Phil

Very true, rapids are heavy and agricultural by today’s standards. Accurate though, as you say. One plus point though, is that they’re easily stripped down for maintenance if required. I don’t know if that’s the case with the modern stuff, but I doubt it.Having said that, I haven’t used my rapid since I got the HW100, but I know I could keep the rapid going indefinitely. It’s so solidly made. Would like to try the impact though?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Well since Phil and Mitch let it out of the bag

yes its a FX IMPACT .22 sub 12

it will take me a while to pay for mind lol

so iv fitted the photon to the bairns ultra .22 single shot (back where i started Rez single shot rifle )

the ultra is fitted with a marksman mod

photon xt

and nv range finder

this should do for now

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

And what post did I let it out :hmm:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, villaman said:

And what post did I let it out :hmm:

You and phil talking about fx guns

not bothered any way i think every one new it was a fx impact lol

I blame Pav me

if i had not shot his i would not be spending £1600 on one lol

next will be the n355 nv for it ;)

then ill wait until the price comes down for a thermal

• Haha 1

I never said it was an Impact either, okay I said you will have a big smile on your face so everyone guessed AND YOU were the one to say you were getting an Impact so no good blaming poor old Mitch and myself....................................we are totally innocent...........................as always ??

Phil

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

You and phil talking about fx guns

not bothered any way i think every one new it was a fx impact lol

I blame Pav me

if i had not shot his i would not be spending £1600 on one lol

next will be the n355 nv for it ;)

then ill wait until the price comes down for a thermal

That thermal I said about the other day sold for £2000 yesterday 

my mate is selling his N355:thumbs: