Cocker x

Flacko

Any genuine lad out there looking for a busher needs a  decent working home this bitch can work,but will only be going to someone who can be vouched for I ve owned this bitch since she was 6weeks old now 4 years of age  cheers Flacko 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flacko said:

Any genuine lad out there looking for a busher needs a  decent working home this bitch can work,but will only be going to someone who can be vouched for I ve owned this bitch since she was 6weeks old now 4 years of age  cheers Flacko 

Alrite mate how’s things? What you gettin rid for?

• Like 1

Boris no fault of the dog , cbx her mother was pure working cocker sire was half russell half beagle  jok your turn in that fancy coffee house lol seriously lads this is not on a whim she loves the work broke to stock & ferrets hope that clears that up atb Flacko 

46 minutes ago, Flacko said:

Boris no fault of the dog , cbx her mother was pure working cocker sire was half russell half beagle  jok your turn in that fancy coffee house lol seriously lads this is not on a whim she loves the work broke to stock & ferrets hope that clears that up atb Flacko 

What she working mate?? where u based?? atb cbx 

I had this bitch up with me last xmas till end March start of April, I had her hunting woodlands rose bushes abit off everything and I used her on abit off everything. She’s an honest very easy going bitch. If I didn’t have my pup on this year I’d have taken her back 

E48CDE44-E9B7-4760-9293-6205D201A644.jpeg

• Like 2
3 hours ago, johnrussell84 said:

I had this bitch up with me last xmas till end March start of April, I had her hunting woodlands rose bushes abit off everything and I used her on abit off everything. She’s an honest very easy going bitch. If I didn’t have my pup on this year I’d have taken her back 

E48CDE44-E9B7-4760-9293-6205D201A644.jpeg

Looks old for 4 . 

• Like 3
On 07/10/2018 at 00:20, johnrussell84 said:

She be 5 the turn off the year if I’m right in thinking. Al speak with u tomoz mate if ur alright with it al bring her back this way. I know her abilities and u know where she’ll be

Least you know what your getting mate. Did she ever take to your Russell?

11 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

Least you know what your getting mate. Did she ever take to your Russell?

No mate she never not for the lack off trying tho . She be alright mate i speak with the man weekly and he knows if his situation ever changes she’s always there to go back so ?

• Like 2