1 hour ago, bilbobagins said:

Ok guys having a bit of a sell off Guns, related stuff and fishing gear all to fund a new gun, I'm fancying a bsa r10 just like the look of them, I've held one in a Gunshop and also like the feel of them in the shoulder. Any views on them would be welcome 

Got the r10se for sale .25 cal £550 collected... with hawke 3-9x50ao scope and bsa padded ngunbag... 

2 hours ago, bilbobagins said:

Ok guys having a bit of a sell off Guns, related stuff and fishing gear all to fund a new gun, I'm fancying a bsa r10 just like the look of them, I've held one in a Gunshop and also like the feel of them in the shoulder. Any views on them would be welcome 

What cal are you looking for ?

13 minutes ago, bilbobagins said:

If it had been the 22 phill I would have been keen mate but just parted with a 25 as it was ok for short range ratting but my range finding eyes not as good these days and the 25 a bit loopy

I know what you mean, I'm toying with the idea of keeping it and getting it converted to a .22 for that reason as its not selling. .. 

Edited by Phill-W68