A quick hour

I only had an hour to get the pups out for a mooch before it got dark so took them couple of fields up the road with very few rabbits had a walk around didn't see a thing and just as I was about to put them on the leads the two pups took off into the next field after about 30 seconds I hear that squeal and the black pup comes through the ditch with her first bunny and Carrys it across the field live to hand I was surprised at that she never once retrieved a dummy or a ball she wouldn't even look at them I'm chuffed my other bitch caught her first rabbit last week it's a good start to the season last year my season ended round this time so it's been a while.  

IMG_3222.JPG.555e0aa5b8a5ae840c49e0999ecff090.JPG

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

On 09/10/2018 at 02:10, delboy_187 said:

Put nice pic of black bitch

She's a bit pudgy she's not long come out of heat and she's put on a pound or two, her coat looks a lot healthier since I took her on and the other pup is in good nick their starting to work well as a team with the busher 

IMG_3259.JPG

IMG_3263.JPG

IMG_3265.JPG

IMG_2416.JPG

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2018 at 11:34, peterhunter86 said:

She's a bit pudgy she's not long come out of heat and she's put on a pound or two, her coat looks a lot healthier since I took her on and the other pup is in good nick their starting to work well as a team with the busher 

IMG_3259.JPG

IMG_3263.JPG

IMG_3265.JPG

IMG_2416.JPG

It up to now pete ? told you if had room black bitch wouldn't of made it by me ... I don't evan own her and have high  hopes did you keep name kink ... what height is she now 

On 22/10/2018 at 23:16, delboy_187 said:

It up to now pete ? told you if had room black bitch wouldn't of made it by me ... I don't evan own her and have high  hopes did you keep name kink ... what height is she now 

She's about 21 tts, I called her chewy she likes to chew her leads so that name stuck

• Confused 1