Fx streamline .177 laminate x barrel !

Blimey Sean, do you really need to sell it? If you can keep it alongside these two new ones coming, you could have an incredible trio. 

Selling a superb rifle ultimately leads to a bit of heartbreak and regret. More than the money you get back.

Best regards mate.

Simon.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, pianoman said:

Blimey Sean, do you really need to sell it? If you can keep it alongside these two new ones coming, you could have an incredible trio. 

Selling a superb rifle ultimately leads to a bit of heartbreak and regret. More than the money you get back.

Best regards mate.

Simon.

Simon, luckily for me I don’t need to sell it, it’s a bit of Will I use it , at the moment there is no panic, it is an incredible piece of kit, even with the night vision on it at present it is so light & well balanced, so it might just stay with me, if I do decide to sell it , I won’t be giving it away that’s for sure. 

This might stay as a spare gun for my me & my good mate to use !! 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

Simon, luckily for me I don’t need to sell it, it’s a bit of Will I use it , at the moment there is no panic, it is an incredible piece of kit, even with the night vision on it at present it is so light & well balanced, so it might just stay with me, if I do decide to sell it , I won’t be giving it away that’s for sure. 

This might stay as a spare gun for my me & my good mate to use !! 

Cheers bud it is a stunning rifle

and i know how much work you have put into it

Mind ill not be climbing over fences it will be opening gates fecked if im putting a mark on it ill

not hear the last of it lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

The gun is worth what someone else is prepared to pay for it, and the obvious question is why are you selling it if its that good and replacing it with 2 others.     As also mentioned, any upgrades are seldom truly reflected in the price!

Start a bit high, you can always move a bit.  Good luck! :thumbs: