Fx streamline .177 laminate x barrel !

Just testing the water here, I’m going to be selling my fx streamline.177 very soon, this gun is stunning in a black pepper laminate stock, a very special 1 off, having the Stx barrel with full liner, Ive done a load of work on this gun , inc a brand new huma reg fitted & balanced up for optimum shot count , gun can be sold with 3 mags, Huggett mod, filling adapter, I will stick a few pics up , 

only selling due to the purchase of two brand new guns which will be arriving very soon

what sort of price do you lads think I should ask ? I know what it cost new & what’s been done to it !!

3 minutes ago, villaman said:

£850 new So I would say £600 -£650 ish . Trouble is most don't see the work and money  we spend on our guns 

Funny that gun new £970 ! Laminate not walnut or synthetic, x liner barrel ! Huma reg , 3 mags, not 1 as supplied by fx , true some people have no idea !

If I had not have just spent what I have on 2 new guns , this would be going nowhere, pellet on pellet, massive shot count , lightweight only 2.9kg , side lever cocking, upgraded huma reg, Huggett silencer- i may just have to keep it ! .177 aswell 

4 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

Funny that gun new £970 ! Laminate not walnut or synthetic, x liner barrel ! Huma reg , 3 mags, not 1 as supplied by fx , true some people have no idea !

Be nice to see some pics 

So what have you got coming ?

The problem with this Sean is that unless you can really make people aware of the big benefit of the Huma reg and the fact that each mag is around £45 for the Streamline. You have to itemize EVERY aspect of the gun down to the last degree to get the price but whatever, it is not likely to get what it is valued at matey which is a shame.

If it were me, I would put it on at £745 but I know just how good FX guns are and that is what you have to get across Sean. Good luck with it.

Phil

16 minutes ago, philpot said:

The problem with this Sean is that unless you can really make people aware of the big benefit of the Huma reg and the fact that each mag is around £45 for the Streamline. You have to itemize EVERY aspect of the gun down to the last degree to get the price but whatever, it is not likely to get what it is valued at matey which is a shame.

If it were me, I would put it on at £745 but I know just how good FX guns are and that is what you have to get across Sean. Good luck with it.

Phil

Cheers Phil, I might end up just keeping it mate, plan of action !!

I do know someone who could be interested as he bought mine and loves it so if and when you decide, let me know and I will get in touch with him on your behalf if you would like me to Sean.

Right I am off to catch the tide and have a few hours sea fishing.

Phil

1 hour ago, philpot said:

I do know someone who could be interested as he bought mine and loves it so if and when you decide, let me know and I will get in touch with him on your behalf if you would like me to Sean.

Right I am off to catch the tide and have a few hours sea fishing.

Phil

Enjoy yourself, 

Thanks Sean