Men’s pants in trees , what does it mean ?

I’m hoping someone can shed some light on a mystery that’s got me baffled . Over the summer I’ve been finding men’s shorts and pants and “jock strap type things “ hanging from trees in one of the woods I’ve got pheasants in . I haven’t seen anyone about , but they keep showing up . There is a dogging spot about a mile away , so it might be them . I’ve led a very sheltered life , is this something gays do ? Should I be concerned? I was going to put a trail cam up but I’m not sure I want to look at the recordings . 

0F61F3C6-90DE-478E-9413-2B8487488295.jpeg

Edited by shovel leaner
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m hoping someone can shed some light on a mystery that’s got me baffled . Over the summer I’ve been finding men’s shorts and pants and “jock strap type things “ hanging from trees in one of the wood

Hmmm, I wouldn’t hang about there for too long, especially if you hear the sound of banjo playing. Confession time.., I once left a pair of Calvins in a tree after getting caught short out runnin

Right , I’m back on the forum now , been away a few hours . I see that in my absence I’ve been accused of basically being a homosexual and being weird. I thought if asked a serious question on here, I

Posted Images

Hmmm, I wouldn’t hang about there for too long, especially if you hear the sound of banjo playing.

Confession time.., I once left a pair of Calvins in a tree after getting caught short out running, made it into the woods in time but had to use the pants to wipe the stench trench upon completion of the deed. To be fair I didn’t need to fire the shitey keks up the tree.., but thought why the fcuk wouldn’t I ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

I’m hoping someone can shed some light on a mystery that’s got me baffled . Over the summer I’ve been finding men’s shorts and pants and “jock strap type things “ hanging from trees in one of the woods I’ve got pheasants in . I haven’t seen anyone about , but they keep showing up . There is a dogging spot about a mile away , so it might be them . I’ve led a very sheltered life , is this something gays do ? Should I be concerned? I was going to put a trail cam up but I’m not sure I want to look at the recordings . 

Very strange. Cushty lives in Europe now. My advice is carry a weapon if you are walking them woods alone. Unless you enjoy hide and seek.hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Sorry mate, can I have them back please I had a bad stomach??? in truth dogging spots seem to move around quite a bit, I pulled into a little lane 10 years ago were I used to hide my landy when I was out for a bit of lamping been using the same lane to hide my van for over 30 years never seen a sole and never had my collar felt, on this night I had my boy with me who was 15 at the time we crept down the lane axles deep in mud and when I got to the end a car started flashing it's lights at me, I could,nt believe someone had got a car down there  and thought things were coming on top, after fleeing cross country in the landy it turned out they were into dogging and the double flash of lights they gave me was an invite to join in, one flash to watch and two to stick your dick in, have stumbled on others in strange places as well on odd nights, you should get them shifted because otherwise they will start putting it on tinternet as a meeting place and before you no it you,ll be waste deep in soiled undies ????

• Haha 1

I’ve lifted them off at arms length with a long stick  and kicked them down rabbit holes . It’s just annoying to think people are about in a private wood way off a footpath getting up to Christ knows what . My poor pheasants are probably mentally scarred for life . 

7 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

I’m often around at night , shooting, and looking around with my thermal. Not seen anyone about. Weird???

Can you not put one of those gas powered bird scaring things that make a loud bang there for a week  or would it upset the birds to much ?? i no your a keeper and I,m the other side of the game but I still hate people that leave shit around and gates open in places they should,nt be it gives us all a bad name and draws unwanted attention, I follow the old saying, leave nothing but footprints and take nothing but pictures these days, works well for me ?

• Like 3