Please Don't Take Pictures Of "Spice Zombies"

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

a prisoner in Strangeways was videoed eating a sandwich containing human sh*t. So desperate he was for a fix.

What's wrong with that.  It's probably more nutritious than the cold greasy shot prision food and it 's predigested. millions of flys can't all be wrong !

Edited by Meece

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The disabled tend to do their best at getting on with life, not begging, and f*****g up their lives in public!

If your stupid enough to take it you deserve everything you get

have you seen the state of the mayor of Sheffield... he looks like he sells the stuff! and if anyone is stupid enough to take that sh1t then there fair game for youtube 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Parabuteos lad said:

I agree fully, you wouldn’t take your phone out and photograph someone with a disability, because its cruel, wrong and makes them feel bad. So why is it any different to take a picture or video of someone struggling with addiction.

People with disabilities don't have a choice! People that do drugs do, fair game to name and shame in my opinion, it they don't like it don't do it, personally I'd take thier picture through a 4-12x50 attached to a .308

• Like 4
3 hours ago, waltjnr said:

we dont have spice zombies in Welwyn ,i feel im missing out! 

I,ll chuck one in the van for you mate at the next annual fishing event, you can take him back with you and start your own Shaun of the dead craze ???

• Haha 2

we have a few in notts now....the problem is the time taken up by cops..pcso...and ambulance crews dealing with them and other homles ....just the other day theres two homless fellas that the cops came to 4 times in about 4 hours....all they were doing is hanging out just inside the multistory car park near the ticket machine...now one of these chaps actualy walks with a walking frame..poor fecker is a right cripple ..

same with a spice zombie...ambulance crew twice in about 2-3 hours...

its a sad state of afairs to be honest...I feel sorry for most of the homless...you would think in this day an age there would be no such thing

• Like 3
14 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I've never knowingly seen someone under the influence up close. I did see the article in the Manchester Evening News where a prisoner in Strangeways was videoed eating a sandwich containing human sh*t. So desperate he was for a fix. Maybe those prisoners should have heeded Sheffield Councils advice.

Reminds of the deli counter 2 miles away from me. I never feel good after their sandwich and I don't do drugs.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

we have a few in notts now....the problem is the time taken up by cops..pcso...and ambulance crews dealing with them and other homles ....just the other day theres two homless fellas that the cops came to 4 times in about 4 hours....all they were doing is hanging out just inside the multistory car park near the ticket machine...now one of these chaps actualy walks with a walking frame..poor fecker is a right cripple ..

same with a spice zombie...ambulance crew twice in about 2-3 hours...

its a sad state of afairs to be honest...I feel sorry for most of the homless...you would think in this day an age there would be no such thing

To be honest Tomo,the folk who are spiced out in 99.9% of the vids on you tube ain't homeless folk,there just dossers from the estates as such..

Ex cons mate they start in jail my son in law was a spice councilor in leyhill prison for a few years were it was so rife, they soak the paper in it and write letters on it after they,ve read there mail they smoke it and get absolutely f****d he said they were having fits on the floor coming round and hitting again it as soon as they stood up,