Please Don't Take Pictures Of "Spice Zombies"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The disabled tend to do their best at getting on with life, not begging, and f*****g up their lives in public!

If your stupid enough to take it you deserve everything you get

have you seen the state of the mayor of Sheffield... he looks like he sells the stuff! and if anyone is stupid enough to take that sh1t then there fair game for youtube 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Parabuteos lad said:

I agree fully, you wouldn’t take your phone out and photograph someone with a disability, because its cruel, wrong and makes them feel bad. So why is it any different to take a picture or video of someone struggling with addiction.

I'm all for helping people with issues but these scum bags are getting monged near schools, play grounds even war memorials. Fckin scum. 

Shoot on site

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

The Powers that Be should get their fingers out and deal with the problem then.

Flogg the people dealing in Spice then give them 6 months hard Labour .

Same with Crack and Smack dealers ' a good public flogging then few years hard labour ?

Whoa steady on there Max, everybody is entitled to make a few quid, on the flip side if it was not for folks off their heads on drugs who would go to watch Sunderland eh!

• Haha 2

I agree fully, you wouldn’t take your phone out and photograph someone with a disability, because its cruel, wrong and makes them feel bad. So why is it any different to take a picture or video of someone struggling with addiction.

The disabled tend to do their best at getting on with life, not begging, and f*****g up their lives in public!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I tend to agree. I posted the article more to highlight Sheffield Council's solution to their spice problem which is not to take pictures of addicts. I saw it as an example of virtue signalling.

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

They beg of people to feed their habit, they then get f****d out their heads in front of kids sometimes lying in their own piss an shit and people are getting annoyed about them getting their photo taken. Couldn’t make it up.

fucken hell reminds me of the Crystal meth amphetamine yoyos in america or wherever they were

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

fucken hell reminds me of the Crystal meth amphetamine yoyos in america or wherever they were

Me too but they're more likely to be yelling at the lampost than having people step over them while they sleep in the town centre.

5 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Sheffield Council has asked people not to take pictures of people monged by the drug and not to post them online.

They've denied that they're trying to bury the problem and claimed the photos "prohibit recovery."

have you seen the state of the mayor of Sheffield... he looks like he sells the stuff!

and if anyone is stupid enough to take that sh1t then there fair game for youtube 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Meece said:

What happens to those who have taken this stuff? Do they sort of come out of it like a hangover from booze or are they fixed like this for ever?

I've never knowingly seen someone under the influence up close. I did see the article in the Manchester Evening News where a prisoner in Strangeways was videoed eating a sandwich containing human sh*t. So desperate he was for a fix. Maybe those prisoners should have heeded Sheffield Councils advice.