First cross bull whippets

7 hours ago, longers01 said:

Ye no point rushing them mate i like them to be pups while they are pups and enjoy life plenty of time in the future for them to do what their breed for mate atb longers01 

That's very true mate 

• Like 1

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just an update lads not that you care this is my pup now he just turned 4 months old he’s making a lovely dog ??

Genuine first cross. 

That’s as close as I’ve got of him side on. Couple weeks back this was. ??

Posted Images

It is mate a dog will serve u well for years if brought on right but a lot of folk expect to much to soon especially with them bull x types because they look the part at 8 or 10 months old but really there still pups all the best in the future with her pal atb longers01 

• Like 5

Looked at bull whippets for a while really really like the x just never committed to tracking a good one down and getting it one day I'll have one bull grey abit to big for my type of land that I have so bull whip would be best for me maybe when my lad is getting on abit but be a fair few years yet. Some cracking looking pups and older dogs on this thread though 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Looked at bull whippets for a while really really like the x just never committed to tracking a good one down and getting it one day I'll have one bull grey abit to big for my type of land that I have so bull whip would be best for me maybe when my lad is getting on abit but be a fair few years yet. Some cracking looking pups and older dogs on this thread though 

The JP one a fella I know had was pretty decent from what I heard although never seen it myself, his land is moorland towards the border to Devon.

Cheers, D.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, longers01 said:

Looking well mate starting to take shape now pal good luck in the future with her pal atb longers01 

Yeah starting to look more like a like lurcher now 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...