First cross bull whippets

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just an update lads not that you care this is my pup now he just turned 4 months old he’s making a lovely dog ??

Genuine first cross. 

That’s as close as I’ve got of him side on. Couple weeks back this was. ??

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Penda said:

Yeah mate he's a nice dog gonna be a big dog belongs to igz off here

Here he is back at home after a 3 week holiday at pendas while I been away. Was hoping he came back to his new kennel but the builders have took the piss a bit while I been away but should be sorted by the weekend. He grew nearly 2 inches in that 3 weeks standing at nearly 23tts. 5 1/2 month old. 

4D9D0052-A374-47AA-8278-5812ACD56B0D.jpeg

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Igz said:

Here he is back at home after a 3 week holiday at pendas while I been away. Was hoping he came back to his new kennel but the builders have took the piss a bit while I been away but should be sorted by the weekend. He grew nearly 2 inches in that 3 weeks standing at nearly 23tts. 5 1/2 month old. 

4D9D0052-A374-47AA-8278-5812ACD56B0D.jpeg

nice that, and not bad size for his age, he could go 25 in bit more maybe 25-26in  good size for a lurcher , got any  of him side on . i like this breeding  when old Bryn gone  he 12 this year , it be  a x i might go for , if bit more of coat it be spot on, both my 1xs ive got now have great coats, they never feel the cold, the herding xs give good coats and good feet , most bullxs lack both of these , but as said both are nice pups, they should do well when older.

1 hour ago, bird said:

nice that, and not bad size for his age, he could go 25 in bit more maybe 25-26in  good size for a lurcher , got any  of him side on . i like this breeding  when old Bryn gone  he 12 this year , it be  a x i might go for , if bit more of coat it be spot on, both my 1xs ive got now have great coats, they never feel the cold, the herding xs give good coats and good feet , most bullxs lack both of these , but as said both are nice pups, they should do well when older.

They are ideal type fa us older generation easy keep nice fa mooching ,plus they put teeth in mostly everything some good length ta brindle fa xs mates just bred working staff over a bull Wheaton grey ta working whippet bitch  he looking fa stronger version of the bitchshe tackles all teeth .atb bill

• Like 2
6 hours ago, bird said:

This one saluki bill grey x Wheaton bull grey. He got a little better coat than my straight saluki bull grey just hoping he can graft like him when the time comes. I’m hoping for 25 plus, ideally I’d like around 26-27 but we shall see. My sbg is 29 but very quick for his size and covers the ground well. I’ll get a couple of side on ones later and put them up he don’t stay still 

Edited by Igz
6 hours ago, billhardy said:

They are ideal type fa us older generation easy keep nice fa mooching ,plus they put teeth in mostly everything some good length ta brindle fa xs mates just bred working staff over a bull Wheaton grey ta working whippet bitch  he looking fa stronger version of the bitchshe tackles all teeth .atb bill

Sounds like these will be a handy type bill, got any pics of the sire and dam you could put up? Pm if you prefer

14 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Same here but one can get a general. Look of what to expect in type at that age atb bill

Very true mate I've had the opposite where I've thought that looks a nice dog in pic and it's not in person but after all's said and done it's down to what the dog can do in the field

• Like 2