Not eating

I took on a new pat 4 days ago. And as yet he's refused everything. Dry. Raw. Table scraps you name it but not a single scrap has passed his lips. Fluids are ok and he's emptying as normal. How long would be acceptable to leave him? I'm firm believer in will eat when hungry but 4 days is getting a bit much I think.

5 minutes ago, Jackknife said:

What about hand feeding you tried that, trust issues being sulky? 

I've tried everything shortof force feeding. Tried him alone. Tried him with the others around. Even tried feeding him from my plate while I ate wich is something I've never done with any dog

Had a dog  like that once,mate bought it in, wouldn't eat anything we tried it with, rang up the fella we had her off told him the craic.... Silly cnut started laughing and told us he feds his dogs pies and pasties from factory where he worked...... Wtf? Mate gave it back in the end. Check its not blocked, gums pale? Take to vets or give it back ?

36 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Had a dog  like that once,mate bought it in, wouldn't eat anything we tried it with, rang up the fella we had her off told him the craic.... Silly cnut started laughing and told us he feds his dogs pies and pasties from factory where he worked...... Wtf? Mate gave it back in the end. Check its not blocked, gums pale? Take to vets or give it back ?

Was the dog from Wigan? ?