Let’s see these fit young uns starting there career this season

This is my young un she’s a home bred bitch she’s had a couple of small lamp trips an been successful on her trips but I called any more lamping a day till the ground softeneds up it’s still like rock under foot and I don’t want to smash her feet to pieces being the only bitch I’ve got to run now has her mum is living sofa life retirement 

F3A35BB0-1944-48E2-9F2D-4FE2EFC912FE.jpeg

• Like 17

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my young un she’s a home bred bitch she’s had a couple of small lamp trips an been successful on her trips but I called any more lamping a day till the ground softeneds up it’s still like rock

She prob see the end of this season but next season be perfect for her

blue bitch 5 months old, just ferreting and maybe the odd night on the lamp end of season...... 2019 will be her yr?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, poxon said:

This is my young un she’s a home bred bitch she’s had a couple of small lamp trips an been successful on her trips but I called any more lamping a day till the ground softeneds up it’s still like rock under foot and I don’t want to smash her feet to pieces being the only bitch I’ve got to run now has her mum is living sofa life retirement 

F3A35BB0-1944-48E2-9F2D-4FE2EFC912FE.jpeg

Nice mate a credit to you atb with her 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Looks well ty done owt wi him

Bowled a few bunnys over with him but it's not been best weather wise been still nights moon shineing but still a few bunnys out once it's got into winter there is enough to keep me and the dog going this season 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Bowled a few bunnys over with him but it's not been best weather wise been still nights moon shineing but still a few bunnys out once it's got into winter there is enough to keep me and the dog going this season 

Sound mate

17 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

You got much to go at this season? 

Not really mate the usual ground but tbf more game and vermin about touch wood 

I been out wi the lamp 3 times and ain't blanked lol Done lot bushing but need rain I'm pushing me luck