Squishing day

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

The Somerset scrumpy sold in jars is for tourists virtually un drinkable and only fit for degreasing engines, proper cider makers like roger Wilkins, Ben crossmans and Richie's is the real macoy and far more palletable, cider is made with cider apples like the kingstone black or dabanai not cookers and eaters, clear sparkling cider is for birds and still cloudy gear for men I believe you can get a black rat rubharb scrumpy that seems very popular though it's not for me, as I am all man and like a few rats tails in mine ?

Whao whao whao.

Don't go giving it that your a somerset man(although everybody wants to be).your a bristol lad,thats avon.if you want real cider you need to be from deepest,darkest somerset.

And who the f**k is these wilkins and crossman somerset wannabe's.

42 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Whao whao whao.

Don't go giving it that your a somerset man(although everybody wants to be).your a bristol lad,thats avon.if you want real cider you need to be from deepest,darkest somerset.

And who the f**k is these wilkins and crossman somerset wannabe's.

You can't claim to live in Somerset and not no roger Wilkins, he,s been on ever tv program ever made about cider, go and buy a gallon off him and you can sit in his barn supping all day long with all his red faced mates it's great he also has a little music festival with hog roast, drink all the cider you want and crash in the hay barn for the princely sum of £25 once a year, I live on the river Avon mate the county line so I,m welcome both sides depends if I wear my straw hat and smock or flat cap and wax jacket, I,m like a chameleon ?? 

• Like 1