Lets see some wheaton xs

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All halfx wheaten/grey ATB 

Same dog when fit. He looks like a labradoodle in first picture. Nice and cuddly and doesn't draw attention to his intentions. I'd like to throw in some gamey saluki blood for gears in his off spring.

Wheaton bull grey bitch currently 23 tts at 5 months old ? Pics from 2 months ago 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Bryan said:

If there's some Bull blood back along in all the wheatons. Does that mean you can't register them with the kennel club?

cause lots of guys on here seem to worry about Pure over Ability. B

Very few workers are kennel club registered. 

1 minute ago, Bryan said:

I was ripping the piss out of people getting their panties in a twist because Wheatons might be tainted.

Most have a touch of Bull blood even if it's decades back.? I suppose its the same as Bull handlers not wanting to admit if their was English bull back in the line. Patterdales are the same. Don't know why people try deny bull blood been used when you can clearly see it in the size of some of their heads. If it's in their and improved things then why do they bother deny it unless it's reducing the dollars from peddling pups.

• Like 3
On 03/10/2018 at 17:49, spindolero said:

was looking for a mate recently for a wheaton greyhound stud, and when you get down to it there's not that many wheaton greyhounds in the UK that don't have anything else in
majority have bull or other stuff 

There is if you know where to look 

• Haha 1