Lets see some wheaton xs

1 hour ago, All-terrain said:

Yes Bill it had 5 pups I think, maybe 6, 1 dog the rest bitches , he bred it for a bitch for himself and got himself a smart one, he kept the dog aswell, if the bitch turns out well in a few years ill be having  one out of her to Roman, that's dog in the last pic with my nephew holding it and black dog,hopefully everything goes well and there  be some  smart dogs for the future, atb At

Did any pups come rough mate when x to the greyhound?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All halfx wheaten/grey ATB 

Same dog when fit. He looks like a labradoodle in first picture. Nice and cuddly and doesn't draw attention to his intentions. I'd like to throw in some gamey saluki blood for gears in his off spring.

Wheaton bull grey bitch currently 23 tts at 5 months old ? Pics from 2 months ago 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, All-terrain said:

??? There ye go jiggy ! it's the gamekeeper off there ?? that's the man who's arse youve Got to lick for some permo ? I just let one the dogs do it ?? top man is kevj ? slurp slurp slurp ???

If they have to be licked then they have to be licked. As long as kevj lets you on. As you said you poached it anyway but as long as he has the back, sack and crack wax then it's an easier route ???

2 hours ago, All-terrain said:

Yes Bill it had 5 pups I think, maybe 6, 1 dog the rest bitches , he bred it for a bitch for himself and got himself a smart one, he kept the dog aswell, if the bitch turns out well in a few years ill be having  one out of her to Roman, that's dog in the last pic with my nephew holding it and black dog,hopefully everything goes well and there  be some  smart dogs for the future, atb At

Spot on mate. Best of luck to you and nephew. ??

7 hours ago, All-terrain said:

??? There ye go jiggy ! it's the gamekeeper off there ?? that's the man who's arse youve Got to lick for some permo ? I just let one the dogs do it ?? top man is kevj ? slurp slurp slurp ???

Someone has to take one for the team.Coz the rest of you have been absolutely smashed with the ugly stick it has to be me?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Balaur said:

I guess part of that is the limited number of wheaten xs available to breed from so guys going for worker to worker and obviously bull xs seem to be more common/available x.? 

I don't know anyone who has used a poor wheaten as stud but there is a sh1t load of pet bulls after being used.They will both do a similar job if you could get a proper Bull. A bit of homework and both could be gotten.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, jiggy said:

I don't know anyone who has used a poor wheaten as stud but there is a sh1t load of pet bulls after being used.They will both do a similar job if you could get a proper Bull. A bit of homework and both could be gotten.

give it time Jiggy - pures are getting sold on facebook now "from working lines" - it seems like they are the latest in thing now bull x been saturated

that and bull grey x deerhound - all the rage

• Like 2
7 hours ago, All-terrain said:

This is the bull my mates first x are out of,he's names Barney, from southern Ireland I think,, pups are Belters, I'd like to see where they goes from here with them,At

Screenshot_2018-07-16-23-23-28_kindlephoto-19526029.png

my pal in dublin using a barney bred 1st x on bitch - v good - i think they throw small

2 hours ago, spindolero said:

give it time Jiggy - pures are getting sold on facebook now "from working lines" - it seems like they are the latest in thing now bull x been saturated

that and bull grey x deerhound - all the rage

Only a mug would buy a dog off foolsbook imo.... In regards to working wheatons, they are out there if you know where to look?

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

I find it funny that lads complain about there being no genuine 1 xs about be it bull or wheaten, hows about breeding your own? 

i've bred him twice to my old bitch with half decent results. I wanted a litter to a different bitch so i could have some half bro sis out there - sadly the dog has got no lead left in his pencil - i have tried him twice with two different bitches - one of whom was here for 3 days. old age doesn't come alone

• Like 3