Lets see some wheaton xs

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All halfx wheaten/grey ATB 

Same dog when fit. He looks like a labradoodle in first picture. Nice and cuddly and doesn't draw attention to his intentions. I'd like to throw in some gamey saluki blood for gears in his off spring.

Wheaton bull grey bitch currently 23 tts at 5 months old ? Pics from 2 months ago 

Posted Images

A bit fat at moment but likes his job. First cross so not a speed merchant. Can keep up with foxes when fit though. Not many rabbits here so always on the sharp end. Stripped out he looks more athletic  but the hair can cover a multitude of sins.

IMG_0391.JPG

• Like 7
2 hours ago, jiggy said:

Because there isn't rabbits and

just foxes.? Hence the reason it's hard to keep him fit.  

what do the foxes feed on then, i know they catch mice, birds , and take the odd hare , thought rabbits  was norm there main food .?

6 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Bird, a lot of Ireland never had rabbits on the land, but still have a good population of foxes 

ok mate , fair enough  , was just a thought ? i see few by me when mooching about in the day, and they not many rabbits at all, the odd hare and few munjack  thats about it really .

• Like 1
7 hours ago, bird said:

what do the foxes feed on then, i know they catch mice, birds , and take the odd hare , thought rabbits  was norm there main food .?

Truth if known they live on slugs ,worms I've even seen them eating sugar beet. Rabbit numbers are very low and pheasants aswell. Foxes are actually the only animal thriving and increasing in numbers. Hares are doing well also but a first cross wheaten isn't going to threaten them. Pine Martin are also plentiful. Last time I saw good rabbit was 30 years ago when I was 7. I actually went out with another fella and caught 2 rabbits with dog and gave them to my father. It was 20 year since he ate 1. They were plentiful here 30 year ago but non existent now. Fallow were plentiful until a game dealer started offering big money and 90% of them are gone too.

3 hours ago, All-terrain said:

nothing's safe lol atb At

Screenshot_2018-10-02-23-07-58_kindlephoto-17761921.png

Screenshot_2018-10-02-23-08-29_kindlephoto-17798985.png

Are you wearing balaclava because it's cold or because you forgot to ask for permission ??? I love the look of that hairy dog. Can see the devil in his eyes ?

1 minute ago, All-terrain said:

I'm not wearing a balaclava, I can't get one to fit me head ?? I don't think a balaclava is gonna hide you in that land jiggy, trust me if ye not allowed there ye getting moved on ? all permission ,on the doorstep , used to poach it but a lad on here has sorted it for us to bash the woods through and shoot pigeons etc few times a year so that's good enough for us, that's my nephew on pic he's keen, wish I was his age again with the dogs he's got now, atb At ps,it was cold.

??

1 hour ago, All-terrain said:

I'm not wearing a balaclava, I can't get one to fit me head ?? I don't think a balaclava is gonna hide you in that land jiggy, trust me if ye not allowed there ye getting moved on ? all permission ,on the doorstep , used to poach it but a lad on here has sorted it for us to bash the woods through and shoot pigeons etc few times a year so that's good enough for us, that's my nephew on pic he's keen, wish I was his age again with the dogs he's got now, atb At ps,it was cold.

Very cold day.But them balaclavas save us having to see the ugly fuckers faces too

• Haha 1