Another rifle needed.

I popped in to show my shooting partner the stunning HW97 I picked up from Jimmy for another pal of mine. My shooting partner announced that his son wants a PCP for xmas as he is fed up with Co2 rifles so fellas anybody got a nice ultra, Scorpion or something suitable for this 16 year old who is a very handy shot already. 

At this moment I do not have a budget from him but thought I would simply put it out to you guys and see what turned up.

Phil

• Like 1

4 hours ago, philpot said:

I popped in to show my shooting partner the stunning HW97 I picked up from Jimmy for another pal of mine. My shooting partner announced that his son wants a PCP for xmas as he is fed up with Co2 rifles so fellas anybody got a nice ultra, Scorpion or something suitable for this 16 year old who is a very handy shot already. 

At this moment I do not have a budget from him but thought I would simply put it out to you guys and see what turned up.

Phil

Bsa r10se in .25 flavour with scope and bag... £550 collected

• Thanks 1

Thanks but we are in North Lincolnshire so a bit out of the way that one, don't have an issue if it is someone on here but not keen on going a couple of hours and it turn out to be either a croc of crap or a con job which has happened before.

Phil

• Like 1

Guy had a few guns up looked nice on the foto he also had an ultra which he described as tatty but working ok and wanted 170 for, he seemed genuine and was only 30 mins from me which is why I noticed it, didn't no where u were from Phil just thort I'd mention it incase you weren't too far away

• Thanks 1