HW100 Valuation

Hi all ?

I'm thinking about selling my .177 HW100s (legal limit) and was just wondering how much It could be worth. I purchased the gun brand new back In 2013 and the gun has never been tampered with or has hardly been used either. In fact I reckon there's been no more than about 2 tins of pellets through It. Also I have never had any Issues with the rifle and the bottle and the stock have never been removed either. I'm just looking for some Idea what this tac driver could be worth, thanks lads ?

Edited by mjr88
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, mark williams said:

Part exchange in an RFD against something brand new and in the upper leagues expect £450 to £ 550 i`d have thought.

Sell private, i would try and get near £600/ £650 if possible if it`s in as good a condition as you say.

Good luck 

Mark, I think you have over valuated the 2nd market, with the amount off 2nd hand guns on the market & new models available I would realistically think £450 would be the max private & most rfd’s Quite a bit less!

is it a quick fill version or none quick fill also, gun only or complete set up ?

6 hours ago, villaman said:

Is it a K model if so £500- £550  if full length £450 -£500 

I sold one a few weeks ago £450 with sling studs posted 

So you did was a very good price ? for a very good quality rifle thank you Mitch, I am still buying extras for it lol new scope and now bipod  next range finder and rifle sling been using it for target practice to get a good feel of it before I go rabbit bashing lol 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, vizlauk said:

Mark, I think you have over valuated the 2nd market, with the amount off 2nd hand guns on the market & new models available I would realistically think £450 would be the max private & most rfd’s Quite a bit less!

is it a quick fill version or none quick fill also, gun only or complete set up ?

Rifle only, i would agree Sean but many sell with the " trimmings" as well, which ups the price.

• Haha 1