South Yorkshire Shooting Show

Whilst this event is not a patch on the Northern Shooting Show, it is well placed for a get together and today was no exception and it was great to meet up with Jimmy, Shaun and Si.

Trish was pleased to see you lot as well.

I spilt coffee all overnight myself and my wife................That went down well.

I really loved the new HW110 k and what luck, so did Trish ooooh that's handy. Very nice to shoulder and will make a cracking ratter although the boys didn't much like it.

Look forward to seeing the boys next time.

Phil

• Like 2

Should have read :-    ' spilled coffee over myself and my wife '

Someone switched on predictive text on my tablet, hate predictive text, now can't find how to turn it off..................................fcuking technology ......................?

2 hours ago, philpot said:

Should have read :-    ' spilled coffee over myself and my wife '

Someone switched on predictive text on my tablet, hate predictive text, now can't find how to turn it off..................................fcuking technology ......................?

I was going to mention it Phil but then I thought you are just a old age pensioner :laugh::thumbs::whistling:

Nice to meet up again, what a great couple Phil & Trish are, not much at the show, but I nearly bought the pulsar n355 as I was really impressed with it, the mounting requirements to mount it on my streamline put me off the purchase & my Brown wouldn’t sell me his hw100 !!

Got to agree, that 355 was really very nice indeed and I would love one. My right eye is not as good as it used to be BUT the image was super clear even in my crappy eye, all we need now is dosh.........................

Thank you for those nice words Shaun or is it Sean, sorry if I used the wrong one.

Phil

34 minutes ago, philpot said:

Got to agree, that 355 was really very nice indeed and I would love one. My right eye is not as good as it used to be BUT the image was super clear even in my crappy eye, all we need now is dosh.........................

Thank you for those nice words Shaun or is it Sean, sorry if I used the wrong one.

Phil

Sean !! 

• Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, villaman said:

Mate has N355 lovely to look through , he is talking about selling it though god knows why 

Absolutely loved it , fantastic image quality, field of view & weight- it has everything going for it, if I had a hw100 I would have bought the n355 yesterday 

45 minutes ago, philpot said:

I really thought you would have left the show with one in your bag Sean and who would blame you, not me, envy, oh yes but not blame. ?

If the magazines on the fx streamline were not sticking up above the breech / scope rail or I had managed to talk Si into selling his hw100 I would have bought it yesterday 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1