collie stud

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you know me then Morton or are you a good judge of charachter over a computer screen cause  thats your argument or view f****d then cause i dont sell dogs .i had a lad come from england for a saluk

Go for it Jiggy, the ole collie /grey stays deep within me, good clever dogs, my first was way back in 1958 a young 14 year old Boy, my uncles working Hill collie bitch, x Cotton king ( waterloo cup w

I've had some really nice greyhounds over the years,..fabulous creatures,...caught plenty of Hares and Roe with them...  I admire their determination,... to come to terms with their quarry,...I l

Posted Images

Sounds a decent collie to be fair I’d want to see it work with my own eyes if I was you mate Now’s the time to see it work before the greyhound bitch breaks down  if it’s as good as he says it is get the bitch lined rare as hens teeth f1s does the greyhound bitch do out?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Jigsaw, So sorry to hear about Taz and apologies for not saying so sooner but I've not been on here much for months and didn't know until I read this thread.

The collie sounds perfect as long as, as others have said, the temperament is sound.

Good luck!

P.S. you can't use my new pup as a stud...he's only got one 'nad.

• Like 1

The good thing is my mate has seen the dog do a few bits and has vouched for him so im fairly sure hes genuine but i want to talk to the owner too and see what that brings up....it might not come togethet but a good chat and a 3 hr drive to the man can sort it one way or the other.thanks for the input from everyone

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Have you done anything with the greyhound jigsaw.

yeah,,shes been ran a few times ,but shes too bloody fast at times ..she has good determination and great temperament and is a joy to keep..shes also from a family of coursing dogs and has been successful in competition in the past...i dont actively run her too often as shes too valuable as a brood bitch to me ..

52 minutes ago, breeze said:

Go for it mate, sounds like the ideal type of collie dog to cover a greyhound bitch. What size do they both stand at ?  Is the greyhound bitch a fawn one that you've got ? or am I thinking of someone else ?

yeah shes red and 26 tts .,im waiting on info on the dog ,,