H & N pellet weight, anyone know???

Hi lads

my .177 HW100S loves the H&N  ftt pellets at 8.64 grains and I recently got three tins of the older ones in the blue and grey tin from another forum member and they’re just as accurate, but over the chrony there around 30 fps slower so I’m guessing that they’re either heavier than the green tin ones or possibly a different diameter,  unfortunately there’s no info on the tin.

If they are heavier do any of you lads know what weight these are ?.

thanks in advance 

40B2F744-1912-4B90-8351-5E37C3E7DD7C.jpeg

38 minutes ago, bilbobagins said:

I've a few tins of these and shoot quite well out of my as s410 I think they're about 8.6/8.7

Thanks mate, I would have thought they were heavier as they’re around 30 fps slower through my Hw100s , have you noticed any difference in fps or fpe against the green tin pellets at 8.64 grains?.

Cheers

Steve

On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 13:58, Steviec said:

Mitch you’ve lost me there,  pardon my ignorance but what’s deviation of weight?. The 8.64 ftt are deadly accurate in my gun, is it these in the blue tin do you mean?.

Cheers

I do a lot of pellet testing and with that weighing pellets so we can get a accurate reading through Chronographs .

H&N pellets differed in weight more than any other pellet ,going from 8.2 up to 8.9 gr , that can be nearly 1 ft/lbs different