How happy is your town ?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup,got a mate who is a millionaire,saw him a cou[ple of days ago he is moaning about having to fork out £10k for a fortnight in mexico for Christmas and the new year,seen people living on the streets

Seems mostly everyone round me is a miserable baystard..., or maybe that’s just the effect I have on them? Think a lot of people measure happiness, not on quality of life, but the quantity of shi

Well half of my town well happy , that's because there bloody east European and pleased to be here - other halfs not happy because towns half full of east Europeans lol

Well i live in east yorks  love the place, do not give a shit about what surveys say, make your own mind up on where you live, we all know there are miserable twats everywhere. Hull the nearest town to me takes some shit in the press, usually by some reporter that has never put a foot north of watford. But you can walk around hull city centre with very little risk keeping aware of any drunk you may encounter. I have worked in many towns in the UK and have found the north friendlier and safer than a lot in the south  Luton being the worst shitehole i ever had the misfortune to be in.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, blackmaggie said:

Can't believe the fens or any area come to that came below slumberland 

I cant believe the area I live now has exactly the same rating as the area I lived in sunderland,two opposite ends of the spectrum in opportunity,housing and quality of life yet both rate the same?Last time I was in sunderland all I heard was people complaining how it was going downhill (and I don't mean downhill estate) etc,i never hear anyone saying that here.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

I cant believe the area I live now has exactly the same rating as the area I lived in sunderland,two opposite ends of the spectrum in opportunity,housing and quality of life yet both rate the same?Last time I was in sunderland all I heard was people complaining how it was going downhill (and I don't mean downhill estate) etc,i never hear anyone saying that here.

Are you in richmond mackem.?

9 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I thought i read richmond somewhere.i got family there.do you know the maypole pub.?

I don't know the maypole to be honest mate,i eat out in Richmond quite often,some nice pubs there that do good food,if your ever over there gimmee a shout I will take you to a decent place to eat :yes:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, mackem said:

To be fair mackem I was only joking I think like Sunderland it's the same in every town when I go and see my mum on my old estate it's just like that gone down hill badly it didn't have the best reputation to begin with but there's still a lot of the old faces there still doing the same shit we did 30 year ago they just haven't grown up  i nipped in the butty shop last week there was a bunch of young women in there still in there pyjamas in the middle of the after noon get ready for the school run swearing every other word it's like something out of shameless round there 

• Like 2