How happy is your town ?

1 minute ago, blackmaggie said:

a bunch of young women in there still in there pyjamas in the middle of the after noon get ready for the school run swearing every other word it's like something out of shameless round there 

There used to be a facebook page called sunderland in pyjamas or something like that,people would take pics of women out shopping in their jim-jams out and about in sunny sunderland,also like shameless mate,places like Hendon,southwick,pennywell and suchlike,but filled with characters you don't find in sterile places like I now live.

• Like 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup,got a mate who is a millionaire,saw him a cou[ple of days ago he is moaning about having to fork out £10k for a fortnight in mexico for Christmas and the new year,seen people living on the streets

Seems mostly everyone round me is a miserable baystard..., or maybe that’s just the effect I have on them? Think a lot of people measure happiness, not on quality of life, but the quantity of shi

Well half of my town well happy , that's because there bloody east European and pleased to be here - other halfs not happy because towns half full of east Europeans lol

On 28/09/2018 at 12:01, Greyman said:

surely it's upto individuals to be happy or sad not your geographical location, there,s miserable b*****ds in every street in suburbia regardless of charts and graphs and these studies normally link happiness to wealth which as Mackem can probably confirm is total bollacks as some of the worlds poorest places have some of the nicest happiest people, ???

Depends, I would imagine if you lived in Newcastle or Sunderland and followed them football teams then suicide would be a genuine option. A little bit lower you are in Manchester or even Liverpool or just a bit further north and you have the beauty of Scotland. Disappointing there is a gap in between ??? 

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, mackem said:

There used to be a facebook page called sunderland in pyjamas or something like that,people would take pics of women out shopping in their jim-jams out and about in sunny sunderland,also like shameless mate,places like Hendon,southwick,pennywell and suchlike,but filled with characters you don't find in sterile places like I now live.

Don't get me wrong mac there's some real geninue characters salt of the earth type that would do you a real good turn and many have to me in the past its not forgotten either but I see lads my age in and out for dealing burgs fighting not that I have ever done burgs or drugs but they don't grow up weekend millionaire but act like gangsters and haven't a pot to piss in but I will say things get sorted in house as it should be but a lot  don't have any respect anymore I work on a few houses some don't have a lot but save up and there houses and gardens are looked after yet some are shit holes just down to laziness  won't even cut the grass and get everything paid for rent etc 

• Like 1