Breeding Studs/Broods

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A good bitch will never be brought to a crap dog,whereas plenty of substandard bitches are brought to good dogs,if the bitch is worthy of breeding you can be sure she’ll be going to a dog worth breedi

A really good bitch from 25years back.She was built better than most dogs and was tougher than a lot of dogs too.Always produced decent quality woekers whatever she was bred to.

Without a good bitch to start with your on a down hill slope straight off. I personally believe their are plenty of good dogs out there but good working bitchs are not as plentiful. I have always pref

Posted Images

The bitch in my mind is important because like people testosterone will control the male mind and he will work off that hormone and that's why there is a higher percentage of male workers. A good bitch however that works to the same standard as a good dog is very special. She is doing that without that male hormone and naturally should be submissive but if she stands her ground and digs well then there is something different going on because she is doing that without the (I'm the best lover you ever had, I've the biggest dick and I would beat everybody on this website syndrome ) It's not that bitchs are better but if they can do it without that hero status then yes the good bitchs are more special. There is some very good dogs out there running on pure testosterone and cock but them bitchs are different. That's not saying a dog won't perform without that but if I was handed a top class dog and top class bitch and forced to choose then I know who I would pick. If you know the right lads a stud is easy got. Show me them good bitchs and I would eat my arm off for them. They are out there!

• Like 5
19 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

If you ain’t got decent bitches in your line you ain’t got shit.

I 100% agree there I no lads that have yards full of working dogs but not a decent bitch in the yard. You have nothing without a decent bitch. I also no lads with a yard of scatter bred dogs and bitches and have lots of waste each year. Family breeding is the way to go and the less outcrossing the better but that’s just my taught. I no they will have to  be out crossed some time but only when needs be 

• Like 4

With been gender neutral we should add in the other 39 sexualitys that can happen and recognise their rights as dogs/bitchs/he males/she males and girls with balls that don't want to be stuck with a label.??? just because they are born in a certain body that doesn't confirm their identity.??

• Haha 9
On 27/09/2018 at 23:59, chesney said:

What brings most to the mating is it the dog or the bitch in some cases the best dog won't always throw the best pups can  be put to multiple bitchs and never throw much and then can click with others. 

The bitch every time and the best studs are usually related to the bitch.

48 minutes ago, Rat face said:

I can think of a hand full if not more of hard dog's iv dug to, but I've genuinely only ever seen one 100% hard bitch. 

I could name 4 or 5 real hard bitches about  that are been dug to now 

Good working bitchs are a bit of a rarity alot of bang average bitchs and dogs have been bred  over the last few years and repeat matings done in some cases when the first never even proved themselves.

• Like 1

Without a good bitch to start with your on a down hill slope straight off. I personally believe their are plenty of good dogs out there but good working bitchs are not as plentiful. I have always preferred bitchs as to dogs and at present I've only 1dog in kennels rest are bitchs but I have access to a number of dogs if need be and they are dogs that are all related to my own and also well worked and well proven.a good brood bitch is worth their weight in gold IMO and should be treated as such because when their gone its very hard replace them.

• Like 14