Rifle value

Sorry dont no alot about air rifles been given some by father in law as some help towards a deposit for mortgage. Looking to see how much there worth and wheres best to sell. 

1. Daystate air wolf .22 

2. Daystate mk 3 .22

3.air arms s400 .22 

All 3 in good condition 

Any help much apreciated 

On 28/09/2018 at 23:34, Rez said:

I’ll gi’ya a ton each. 300 beans the lot? I’ll even pick them up and throw in a tin of Eley wasps and a rabbit skin. Cured obviously.

pm me. 

I’ll give you 2 tins and a pigeon breast 

cooked obviously lol

• Like 1

My son in law bought an Air Arms 400 for £355 with two mags which I guess is a fair price but the Daystate rifles are not so easy to price because they don't enjoy a good reputation but cost a lot. The company have a really bad reputation for sorting any issues with their guns by either saying the fault is ALWAYS your fault even on new rifles and secondly the guns quite often come back with the faults still remaining which is why many people will not buy them at all or at a well reduced price.

If I were to buy one of your Daystates, I would not pay a penny over £300 simply because if I have a problem, I have not sunk much money into them which is unfair to you but that is how it is.

I think your best bet is to take them to a good dealer to get a price on the three and take it from there. One other thing is the scopes (tele sights) as you have not said what scopes if any are fitted because they may affect the price or even take them off to sell separately. Sorry to cast doom and gloom but there it is matey.

Phil