WTF is wrong with people.

Always been c**ts about like this, just there weren't cameras and you tube/mobile phones to make them famous to all the other c**ts....it's certainly getting worse though, my old estate is going to f**k as are most, there's been at least 2 generations of poor breeding now

• Like 4
11 hours ago, blackmaggie said:

Is that the one were they burn his sleeping bag if so there asking for police protection she and her mates have been named there in hiding according to duck book 

Dunno i turned it off without watching too much dirty fuckers. Hope it and they get abit back whatever does someone get from terrorising someone worse off than them. 

Edited by C.green
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Never mind the law where are the decent lads that used to give scrotes a good beating .Disregard the old bill they are irrelevant, we still run our own country ,just,and need to instil values lacking in certain generations. 

Unfortunately fd in a lot of areas the scrotes are the dominant force and they fear nothing and nobody. 

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, Scafflad1 said:

Best lessons in life a learned in blood to many little pricks nocking about now thinking the world owes them a living and just no respect for fuckall when I have kids they would get a good hiding regardless of who says what never did me ani harm

ive only smacked my boys arse a few times when he was younger. .it worked a treat just like it did for me when i was a kid. its not explosive anger its a shock treatment to angle them away from certain situations. my boy is 8 and doesnt fear me one bit, but he knows theirs boundaries hese never allowed to cross or theirs consequenses. i wont have spitefullness , nastyness or bulliying attitudes from my kids and he knows it. hese had a red arse before and doesnt ever want it again . so his behaviour will adjust to avoid those situations. my boy worships me , hese only 8 but to him im the best footballer , hunter, computer game player , everything in the world. when its me and him we have so much fun but he knows if he dont follow my ethics its gone in a instant , hese up in his room ,lights off upset in his room.

now im not the perfect parent (nobody is) but even in the small town i live i see far to many parents just letting things slide with their kids in after school clubs, outside school or down the park. kids acting like "i want your ball so im taking it to play with it even if you say no" and parents nt disciplining kids. its small things like that that lead to big things then u got little shitbags all over the place. i dont know if its lazyness , wanting to be friends with their own kids or they have zero care. in a crude way bringing up kids is very much like training a dog . you let a dog do what it wants frm birth and you can get bitten

one bit of parenting i got from my dad and i remember it well, i must have been 7 or 8. me and my brother were scrapping upstairs . i came down and told tales on my brother for hitting me (both of us as bad as eachother) .brother got called down to my dad and he tore strips of my brother for fighting and ripping my shirt then turned to me and gave me the same volley of grief about damaging clothes by fighting that my mother had worked hard to pay for. then he gave me a hard slap on the arse and told me he never wants to hear me telling tales again. your both as bad as eachother for fighting but you were sly trying to get him in trouble . we fought many many times after that as brothers do but learnt a valuable lesson about keepping your mouth shut

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I've spoken to 30 something's who've never had a fight! You've got to be pretty sheltered in your life?

Got hammerings when I was "naughty" as a kid, my kids got a slap when they were growing up, not saying it's right but it's a life lesson, imagine being smacked in the face for the first time when your 40+ ? Ring the police? Record it on your phone? Post it on Facefook? This is the real world, life experiences, I've shit 'em lol

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

This happened literally 2 minutes from my house I use to see them regular walking around with a lurcher , they’ve got police protection at there houses now because they’ve received a lot of death treats , seen a lot comments on Facebook from antis and animal activists coming down here and smashing there’s houses and family’s up they’d be lucky to get off the estate if they did , it’s proper kicked off down here over it there c**ts of the highest order 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

This happened literally 2 minutes from my house I use to see them regular walking around with a lurcher , they’ve got police protection at there houses now because they’ve received a lot of death treats , seen a lot comments on Facebook from antis and animal activists coming down here and smashing there’s houses and family’s up they’d be lucky to get off the estate if they did , it’s proper kicked off down here over it there c**ts of the highest order 

seen some of the anti hate posts against one of them on facebook . they have f****d themselves up good and proper

3 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

Slap them and make them do something for the family they've hurt ;)

Job done, lesson learnt! Only forgiveness them boys need is from the family they've done wrong to imo.