Smart Phone recommendation?

7 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Great pics, love the vivid colours! Something that's missed on the Samsungs I think.

Definitely, I've had the Samsung Galaxy S5, S6 and S8 over the last 4-5 years and none of their cameras came close to the quality of pic that Mackem is getting

• Like 2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it’s the vivid colour setting that makes the pics look processed @Born Hunter i took these today while wandering around.  

Huawei p20 pro mate,just messing around with it at the moment,haven’t had time to figure out all the pic settings,but it’s ok.  

There's image stabilization on this Balaur,no more Shakey pics.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

They are good mate. Have you tried it on sunsets/rises? Cameras never seem to be able to capture what the eye sees. 

What phone did you use for that pic balaur?Captures the colours well.

Havent used it on sunrise or sunset yet Born,if I see a vivid one I will take a few snaps.

778B592D-E978-4B44-AF19-BD222D1CCD05.jpeg

• Like 4
On 26/09/2018 at 09:09, South hams hunter said:

Hauwei p20 pro - best camera, biggest battery, 6gb of ram and fully waterproof . Best phone on the market and we sell alot of em

Probably gonna be my next phone, need to try summit different to a Samsung.

• Like 1

Had the HTC M7, [ M 8] and M10, great phones and easy to use. The M10 I've had for the past two and a half year's, been holding out for the right phone to come along and just upgraded to the Huawei mate 20 pro. Hope to pick it up tomorrow /Saturday.

Edited by liP
Banned txt (m 8)
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, liP said:

Had the HTC M7, [ M 8] and M10, great phones and easy to use. The M10 I've had for the past two and a half year's, been holding out for the right phone to come along and just upgraded to the Huawei mate 20 pro. Hope to pick it up tomorrow /Saturday.

I'm not sure how much better the mates gonne be tbh, slightly bigger battery but same camera

• Like 1
21 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

I'm not sure how much better the mates gonne be tbh, slightly bigger battery but same camera

Just did a comparison and like you say "slightly better battery " ,looks like the operating system is upgraded to Android v9.0 over the v8.1 and a slightly bigger screen ? 

https://www.gadgetsnow.com/compare-mobile-phones/Huawei-Mate-20-Pro-vs-Huawei-P20-Pro