Smart Phone recommendation?

Mate just got a Huawei for 100 squids new off amazon has an amazing camera, not as advanced as the p20 but for the price it's a cracking phone without all the Samsung bloat, he's new to smart phones an nearly 70 an he's picked it up pretty easily. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it’s the vivid colour setting that makes the pics look processed @Born Hunter i took these today while wandering around.  

Huawei p20 pro mate,just messing around with it at the moment,haven’t had time to figure out all the pic settings,but it’s ok.  

There's image stabilization on this Balaur,no more Shakey pics.

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/09/2018 at 04:09, South hams hunter said:

Hauwei p20 pro - best camera, biggest battery, 6gb of ram and fully waterproof . Best phone on the market and we sell alot of em

I got it,great phone,beats the I-phones camera by a mile.

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

I got it,great phone,beats the I-phones camera by a mile.

I was playing with a friends yesterday and the pictures are impressive but I sort wondered if they looked too 'processed'. Maybe I haven't played around with it enough but I suspected much of what looked different was down to default image processing.

What are they like at landscapes? When someone brings out a camera that can perfectly capture what I can see with the mk1 eyeball I'll buy it, whatever it is. LOL

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

What are they like at landscapes?

Just playing around with it at the moment mate,we are going to mount tremblant next week as it’s fall and all of the maple leaves have turned red,I will try and take a few pics.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I was playing with a friends yesterday and the pictures are impressive but I sort wondered if they looked too 'processed'. Maybe I haven't played around with it enough but I suspected much of what looked different was down to default image processing.

What are they like at landscapes? When someone brings out a camera that can perfectly capture what I can see with the mk1 eyeball I'll buy it, whatever it is. LOL

That's one I took

IMG_20180916_175926.jpg

• Like 2
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Glad your happy mate ?

Thanks,it’s wasted on a numpty like me,it’s just till Christmas for lightweight travel,one of my kids has already claimed it after that.

1 minute ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

On what phone are them pics taken? 

Huawei p20 pro mate,just messing around with it at the moment,haven’t had time to figure out all the pic settings,but it’s ok.

0192AF1D-65A5-4C0B-A94D-FB2ED33FAA48.jpeg

BEB3FB42-5779-4D63-9AE1-E28DB32350CE.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1