Smart Phone recommendation?

I don't have a smart phone,i prefer low-tech £10 nokia,does the job,but I am going to need a smart phone for a couple of months,just so my kids can see what I am up to,i can send them footage,take pics,keep them updated,whats everyone got including pros and cons?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it’s the vivid colour setting that makes the pics look processed @Born Hunter i took these today while wandering around.  

Huawei p20 pro mate,just messing around with it at the moment,haven’t had time to figure out all the pic settings,but it’s ok.  

There's image stabilization on this Balaur,no more Shakey pics.

Posted Images

Huawei do a good range in price and not full of shite ya don't need like Samsung an apple. Best camera on the market at present too if that's going to be one of your main uses. Just my opinion. I'd go android though as apple stop supporting stuff after a couple of years so ya have to buy the latest model! 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Gav said:

Huawei do a good range in price and not full of shite ya don't need like Samsung an apple. Best camera on the market at present too if that's going to be one of your main uses. Just my opinion. I'd go android though as apple stop supporting stuff after a couple of years so ya have to buy the latest model! 

Its getting dumped after my trip so aint too bothered if it stops supporting stuff,i will do some research on the Huawei camera though,the main criteria is decent camera,decent memory,thats about it really?

• Like 1

I will have a look round today mate,my kids were saying get the latest I-phone (because one of them wanted it after)but its £1100?For a couple of months use,thats almost the price of a helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Everest base camp.

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Hauwei p20 pro - best camera, biggest battery, 6gb of ram and fully waterproof . Best phone on the market and we sell alot of em

How much?

22 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Hauwei p20 pro - best camera

The camera on that looks incredible :yes:

• Like 1