DOG LOST

mud

Am gutted for my mate,this was the dogs season to show himself as hes only young and was showing good signs,if any lads are on face book can u copy the pics of the dog an share it on Facebook just incase he’s been picked up an kept atb mud 

Just been for a look now mate and saw the posts. Hopefully he turns up for your mate. I'd double check with the dog warden too though coz they're hopeless with dates and descriptions etc.

Looking at his build they might have him down as a bull breed?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, gnipper said:

Just been for a look now mate and saw the posts. Hopefully he turns up for your mate. I'd double check with the dog warden too though coz they're hopeless with dates and descriptions etc.

Looking at his build they might have him down as a bull breed?

Cheers mate,he’s been phoning the dog wardens every couple of hours to see if he’s been handed in or picked up ??

11 minutes ago, mud said:

Cheers mate,he’s been phoning the dog wardens every couple of hours to see if he’s been handed in or picked up ??

Don't take dog wardens word for it go look there fuckers for selling dogs on , hope dog found mud 

• Like 4