Macron brands Brexiters liars ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Listen up macron your a cnt , not just any type of cnt but just a French cnt ,now I don’t think I’m lying  when I say it as it is you and your pitiful disrespectful  eu liberal leftie lot are a bunch

john thats just bollicks, i personally know of irish men who proudly fought for your freedom in ww2 so that you could talk shite and be bitter about them. proud irish men.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, JohnGalway said:

Fierce argument, you've totally convinced me ??

i know by being told 1st hand by the men that fought in it. but even if ya could raise them from their graves and they told you, you would still deny that they fought in it. just that type. we all have opinions and beliefs.

On 26/09/2018 at 08:43, Lenmcharristar said:

i know by being told 1st hand by the men that fought in it. but even if ya could raise them from their graves and they told you, you would still deny that they fought in it. just that type. we all have opinions and beliefs.

Whichever way you want to twist it, the recorded historical facts disagree with you. Sorry you seem to lose sleep over a fabricated narrative someone's fed you.

Are you mental Len? :blink: Arguing with John about whether the war happened the way history portrays the events and might I add..... none of it is disputed by any of the interested parties who took part (except for Hollywood):laugh:

John the whole thing was a fuuck up. But might I say: if it wasn't for the British and allies, the Russians would have been well and truly fuucked! Works both ways ;)

Free Israel!

Edited by mushroom