Macron brands Brexiters liars ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Listen up macron your a cnt , not just any type of cnt but just a French cnt ,now I don’t think I’m lying  when I say it as it is you and your pitiful disrespectful  eu liberal leftie lot are a bunch

john thats just bollicks, i personally know of irish men who proudly fought for your freedom in ww2 so that you could talk shite and be bitter about them. proud irish men.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Listen up macron your a cnt , not just any type of cnt but just a French cnt ,now I don’t think I’m lying  when I say it as it is you and your pitiful disrespectful  eu liberal leftie lot are a bunch of cnts I tell no lies ?????????

Don't sit on the fence.......

well said ?

• Like 1

in a way with may as a staunch remainer running the sinking tory divorce ship it should show all the remoaners that the corrupt eu is just the new 4th reich with no way of getting change if we dont like it, how long before the gas chambers are started up again?  id say the 20th march 2019 lol.  are the remoaners  blind to the fact that if they stayed the eu would absorb gb into the eussr with nowhere to go if we didnt like the path they go down. we in gb just need to weed out the garden of the scum and poison ivy so the flowers can grow again. however we need a new party with a strong patriotic leader running the government. no more bowing to 3rd world shite and enthic scrounging minorities either, and start evicting the millions of illegals thats here too.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, JohnGalway said:

Correct, because you didn't free them, the USSR and it's twenty something million dead did.  

john thats just bollicks, i personally know of irish men who proudly fought for your freedom in ww2 so that you could talk shite and be bitter about them. proud irish men.

• Like 8
9 hours ago, bob.243 said:

Big statement, back it up!

7 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Learn some history lads.

Nows not the time for a leardership challenge  but Mays a waste of space , she,s got no back up or support in her own party and it looks like she could be ousted soon .The thing is who would replace her Johnson ? or David Davis ?

Johnsons a clown but I believe he'd do a better job on immigration , not sure about DD ?

Labour has said they would back second referendum and if there was a general election tomorrow I do believe  JC would be PM , scarey times we live in , one big mess

• Like 1

John the russians came from the east an met the allies coming from west, who liberated western europe, japan etc 

They met at germany, thats why the wall was built, the russians had no choice, hitler invaded an got very close to stalingrad, then the ruskies pushed them back.

Russia more or less liberated russia an the eastern bloc.

The allies liberated the rest, africa japan, phillipines, mediterian etc

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Nows not the time for a leardership challenge  but Mays a waste of space , she,s got no back up or support in her own party and it looks like she could be ousted soon .The thing is who would replace her Johnson ? or David Davis ?

Johnsons a clown but I believe he'd do a better job on immigration , not sure about DD ?

Labour has said they would back second referendum and if there was a general election tomorrow I do believe  JC would be PM , scarey times we live in , one big mess

What about jacob res mogg?

• Like 2