Stand your ground law?

Day glow man was probably high on meth or crack and felt invisible . Then there are the two inbred trailer trash gun toting dummies . A total recipe for disaster. I know we moan about this country and our laws . But but I think we have our gun laws about right. Those muppets should not have been allowed guns . 

• Like 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your f***ing all joking aren’t you ?    If thstvwas was two black gsngbangers from Compton doing that , what would you say ?  Imho they should just have been pinched and strapped to the

theres no excuse for that shit ,,the guy ranting was unarmed ,,the son and father were both armed ,,they could  easily have called the law and let them deal with it ,,they were intent on standing thei

Update The Bellies have been re-arrested and their bond has been increased from $25,000 each to $250,000 each. Abilene Police Department filed a Motion of Insufficiency of Bond on the basis that

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, C.green said:

Could be wrong but did the guy in orange not shoot at them or throw something ? Bit hard to say from the video.

He was holding a baseball bat hence the old obese guy repeating "Take your swing.....take your swing" the guy in orange did actually own a gun but chose to take the bat out instead.

• Haha 1

It's amazing the way people change their opinions on similar things. Most agree that these lard arses are wrong but at the same time support that old boy that shot that planning offical over building an illegal house. One that died was  aggressive and dumping rubbish illegally (allegedly) in a country with a stand your ground law and the other guy was calm and was doing his job legally ( which if he didn't do he could be fired) in a country with strict gun control, although both might have been arrogant people and could of handled the thing better people were shot in the back in both cases.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, jiggy said:

It's amazing the way people change their opinions on similar things. Most agree that these lard arses are wrong but at the same time support that old boy that shot that planning offical over building an illegal house. One that died was  aggressive and dumping rubbish illegally (allegedly) in a country with a stand your ground law and the other guy was calm and was doing his job legally ( which if he didn't do he could be fired) in a country with strict gun control, although both might have been arrogant people and could of handled the thing better people were shot in the back in both cases.

One was an old man that simply wanted to be left in piece on his own piece of land and was pushed and pushed by the authority,s until he was pushed to far, the others were inbred wankers that were looking for a row and got what they wanted and I think that's why people sympathise with one and condemn the other, they may have both shot someone but there motives were worlds apart ? 

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, Greyman said:

One was an old man that simply wanted to be left in piece on his own piece of land and was pushed and pushed by the authority,s until he was pushed to far, the others were inbred wankers that were looking for a row and got what they wanted and I think that's why people sympathise with one and condemn the other, they may have both shot someone but there motives were worlds apart ? 

Its fair enough saying he just wanted to be left alone but the law has to be the same for everybody

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Its fair enough saying he just wanted to be left alone but the law has to be the same for everybody

2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

And that's why there will always be conflict because the law only deals in black and white but real life has a few grey areas, I,m not saying Albert was right in what he did just that it's easy to see why people sympathise with him and not the other two prince charming, s 

34 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Your just saying that because you creep around people's private property sticking up trail cams. Try that in Texas and you will find a cold barrel in your ear that soon will become hot quicker than you will find a big cat. I'm just generalising and I don't care either way but you have giving me a thought. I'll shoot the tv licence inspector in the face next time he calls around because he is invading my space and keeps pushing me and pushing me to buy a licence even though the remote doesn't work. At least if he gets it in the face it's manly.( I'm joking by the way) Shooting someone in the back is a cowards act if they have a baseball bat or a clipboard. They aren't worlds apart the clipboard one was worse.

I,ve had guns shoved in my face and been shot at over here without having to go halfway around the world, though that was many moons ago when it was a normal response to poachers, now I,m older and wiser and much more adapt at evading capture it's a thing of the past and people invite me onto land with the cameras , I think like Albert you will have to give the tv licensing guy fair warning on live tv that if he comes back you will shoot him then you will have the nation behind you but on the last point saying that Albert was worse than the hillbilly,s I,ll have to disagree with you I,m afraid as I'm a firm believer a mans home is his castle and his was being invaded even if his castle was knocked up without asking or paying the government I still support his stand 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I,ve had guns shoved in my face and been shot at over here without having to go halfway around the world, though that was many moons ago when it was a normal response to poachers, now I,m older and wiser and much more adapt at evading capture it's a thing of the past and people invite me onto land with the cameras , I think like Albert you will have to give the tv licensing guy fair warning on live tv that if he comes back you will shoot him then you will have the nation behind you but on the last point saying that Albert was worse than the hillbilly,s I,ll have to disagree with you I,m afraid as I'm a firm believer a mans home is his castle and his was being invaded even if his castle was knocked up without asking or paying the government I still support his stand 

but what would your opinion be if it were travellers fly tipping and got lead injections?

I'm not on either side of this based on two minutes of posted and probably edited video. It surprises me more that a lot have reached a guilty verdict based on that alone. What other circumstances arose for this video to be even filmed in the first place?

For someone to die over rubbish in an alleyway is as ludicrous as it sounds but I'd certainly like to see more evidence presented. They've been arrested and charged with murder. Released on bail. They've hardly gotten away with anything at this point. Would it be fair for them to rot in a Texas jail if they were simply defending themselves against an aggressor? If they are found guilty in a state that has the death penalty does anyone honestly think they'll have an easy time of it?