(Pre ban )

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Try get something out of Fenton you won't be disappointed 

Hello Kerny92, kermit, fred the frog, satan and todd?

Not  a daft question at all ,a really interesting query ,like a sort of canine philosophical conundrum that would keep the deep thinker awake for days pondering and striving to formulate a coherent an

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, shadow10 said:

Hi daft question but do whippet x greyhounds burn out as fast as a bull greyhound only asking as I've only run bull xs and thinking of get a whippet x greyhound...if you can think of a good day time deer dog(roe) what x you found to be best thanks.PRE BAN.

Fixed that for you shadow??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, shadow10 said:

Hi daft question but do whippet x greyhounds burn out as fast as a bull greyhound only asking as I've only run bull xs and thinking of get a whippet x greyhound...if you can think of a good day time deer dog(roe) what x you found to be best thanks

Anti straight off the bat!!! Don't know if you know but there is a ban on that stuff rabbit dogs only on here ....... ta, thanks for coming, nice to see you

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

First post...... Alarm bells are ringing whinny ?

?? what cross would you use pre ban ??? My 3/8 5/8 bull xs would burn out on day time roe  after adart 400m or 500m just thinking of whippet x greyhound for speed what you think what cross?? And i did say daft question ?

1 minute ago, shadow10 said:

?? what cross would you use pre ban ??? My 3/8 5/8 bull xs would burn out on day time roe  after adart 400m or 500m just thinking of whippet x greyhound for speed what you think what cross?? And i did say daft question ?

Try get something out of Fenton you won't be disappointed 

• Haha 9
2 minutes ago, shadow10 said:

Hello Kerny92, kermit, fred the frog, satan and todd?

• Haha 8

Been a member for years ant asked owt n [BANNED TEXT] i do all i get is daft shit said only wanted to know adart whippet x greyhound how fast they burn out thats all really but ask a daft question get daft answers cheers take it no one runs or as run them ??

1 hour ago, shadow10 said:

Hi daft question but do whippet x greyhounds burn out as fast as a bull greyhound only asking as I've only run bull xs and thinking of get a whippet x greyhound...if you can think of a good day time deer dog(roe) what x you found to be best thanks

Not  a daft question at all ,a really interesting query ,like a sort of canine philosophical conundrum that would keep the deep thinker awake for days pondering and striving to formulate a coherent answer, would it be ok if I get back to you on this ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5