View from the seat ..

The stalking thread is a bit quite so thought I’d do a view from the seat ...

20AF7298-4891-42F5-A0C7-0CAA2EDBB039.thumb.jpeg.5a34eb73207ef3e0a7ceca27dd9a22f5.jpeg

not the best seat for this westerly wind but I’ve got a pal out and put him the other side of  the wood which is sheltered , I’ve heard a shot so hopefully he has got one  .

• Like 5

2 hours ago, sussex said:

The stalking thread is a bit quite so thought I’d do a view from the seat ...

20AF7298-4891-42F5-A0C7-0CAA2EDBB039.thumb.jpeg.5a34eb73207ef3e0a7ceca27dd9a22f5.jpeg

not the best seat for this westerly wind but I’ve got a pal out and put him the other side of  the wood which is sheltered , I’ve heard a shot so hopefully he has got one  .

Nice one Rich, been thinking it looked quiet in here, keep us posted how it's going.

30 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Nice one Rich, been thinking it looked quiet in here, keep us posted how it's going.

He knocked this one over ..

9CFF1166-4E71-45A7-97AA-8A496CDD6914.thumb.jpeg.a9a9308c0bff80cd50d8dcdbc18b62f1.jpeg

just enough light to get a pic ..he had forty plus in front of him , all doe’s and fawns  and then this pricket put in an appearance, sixty metres away , he was just thinking about jumping the fence when the decision was taken from him ..I only had a fox come out but he was so close to the seat I couldn’t have shot it if I wanted to ..

Rob get yourself down in the next couple of weeks I’ve moved a few seats down to my other bit , there’s a lot showing now the sheep are gone ..

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, sussex said:

He knocked this one over ..

9CFF1166-4E71-45A7-97AA-8A496CDD6914.thumb.jpeg.a9a9308c0bff80cd50d8dcdbc18b62f1.jpeg

just enough light to get a pic ..he had forty plus in front of him , all doe’s and fawns  and then this pricket put in an appearance, sixty metres away , he was just thinking about jumping the fence when the decision was taken from him ..I only had a fox come out but he was so close to the seat I couldn’t have shot it if I wanted to ..

Rob get yourself down in the next couple of weeks I’ve moved a few seats down to my other bit , there’s a lot showing now the sheep are gone ..

Nice one, pleased he grassed one and you freshened the staking section up ?

Give me a shout and I'm there mate, got a quiet few weeks now thankfully

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rabid said:

Nice one, pleased he grassed one and you freshened the staking section up ?

Give me a shout and I'm there mate, got a quiet few weeks now thankfully

We have had a few lately but by the time we get done I never seem to get a picture other than it hanging in the chiller ..This place has really come on strong now the sheep are gone and the Shoot has had a year off , something to do with the keeper , the deer have loads of grass and they aren’t being pushed about in the woods .. I’ll give you a ring in the week ..

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Another pic , the white bit is a pricket , he came in the far right corner of the field , I rattled the antlers and had to shout to stop him he ran at the seat so fast ..early yet might get another ...

CA5E8449-B558-4D5B-9424-5EE74699A7EC.jpeg.f46f30711705b1e7c57153e97e65a121.jpeg

• Like 3