Looking for a dog to put over my bitch

Hi folks, I’m looking for a dog to go over my bitch she’s  4 year old Beddy/grey x whippet/grey 21 inch. She’s no world beater but she’s a good honest little bitch has accounted for hundreds of rabbits. This is the first and only litter il be having from her and pups will be given to mates and lads I trust. Ideally looking for a rough coated dog 23-25 inch not overly fussed what cross as long as it works well. 

Cheers

1 minute ago, lloyd-holmes said:

Hi folks, I’m looking for a dog to go over my bitch she’s  4 year old Beddy/grey x whippet/grey 21 inch. She’s no world beater but she’s a good honest little bitch has accounted for hundreds of rabbits. This is the first and only litter il be having from her and pups will be given to mates and lads I trust. Ideally looking for a rough coated dog 23-25 inch not overly fussed what cross as long as it works well. 

Cheers

IMG_0149.JPG.df6190e4181044ba40e034d2bca746a4.JPG

If a dog here, not the size your after as he is 21tts but he a first rate rabbit dog. 

• Like 7

My oldman has a decent fawn rough coated grey x bed that stands at around 23.5tts he has been a very good dog over the years well past his best now at 11 yo but still got the drive for it. He has mainly been used for edible game but is a capable allrounder and had some good pace back in his prime. I can ask if interested he has featured in fair few earth dog running dog articles over the years. Based in staffs, sounds like what you were after at b ps at 11 yo he might be during blanks mind.

Edited by matt1979