UK end-of-the-world shop,are YOU ready?

12 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

All i'm reading is about protecting yourself with force. if i'm ever in a situation like nuclear holocaust or natural disastr my 1st thought would be to reach out and help those around me.

Reach out and help them out of there cloth,s ?? 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the world would turn into Sunderland ??? 

Merthyr?

Knowledge and skills would be more useful than tat from a shop. That’s for geeks. Lol Ill be sound anyway, got a credit card and Netflix! 

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Looked what happened in New Orleans 12 or so years ago.

Total meltdown and mayhem within 48 hours after a natural disaster .

If a nuclear war ensued for any survivors it would be like mad max (pardon the pun ) ?

Honestly your best off dead .

The tribes would be eating your children .

f***ing inner city muppets up and down the uk were looting and burning bisnesses after some plastic gangster got capped by the rozzers in london few yrs back......... God help us if anything like new orleans happened over here..... Be like that film 'the Purge'......... Lock up your family and property and take as many of the dirty mokki cnuts out...... Any means available ???️?⚒️???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Apparently if you can escape civilisation and survive in the wild for just over a fortnight it is reckoned that most town and city folk would have turned on each other and almost wiped themselves out in the case of total social meltdown, can't remember were I read it but I could imaging it being pretty accurate, there would be rows of dead fatty,s at the doors of every burger and chicken shack ??

• Haha 1

The only prepers that I have read about that take this nonsense seriously are Americans. Firstly they don't trust in their Guberment and at the first sign of trouble they reckon that they are going to bug out into the woods. And at the second sign of trouble they want to start shooting . The only time that I have ever seen civil unrest is when back in 77 there was a flour delivery problem or bakers strike and bread was a bit in short supply. At a local bakery  near us that makes bread there were scuffles akiñ to the boxing day sales. As fast as they were bringing the loaves out they were grabbed. in the event of trouble why would anyone want to run off into the wilderness.

.https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/community/memorylane/11045641.A_look_back_at_chaos_caused_by_1977_bakery_workers____strike__Queuing_in_droves_for_loaves/

The novilty of Living in the woods is going to wear off pretty quickly when its freezing cold, beating down with rain and your living on whatever you can find. Even if my name was damaged I'd still be dug in. Plenty of food, equipment and ammunition here. What I don't understand is the idea they have that having a gun is going to protect them.  If they are visible then they can be taken out same as we take out a Fox or deer. And either of those are far more aware of their surroundings than any human.

EDIT... I understand that human flesh is similar to pork !  Who'd want mixy rabbit?

Edited by Meece
1 hour ago, Blackbriar said:

Despite decent survival skills and a selection of weaponry, if all that remains between me and certain death is drinking my own pi55, it would be a tough call.............

You and the Mrs? Well swop and turn it into a sex game? Or is that just me? Lol

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2
20 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Looks like one of those Americans who loose the plot.

If it goes titts up pray your right underneath a nuke because once they start flying it would not be worth living.

The World would be a desolate wasteland.

It'd be reet, the waterproof notebook would counter the desolation

I would have thought that this sort of thing would have definitely been right up a lot of peoples street who post on this forum, but  From the responses to this thread I don't  think that I'll be sinking any money Into that shop any time soon. So its a toss up between the monster raving looney party and the flat earth society.

Edited by Meece