New perms

philpot

Last week I was chatting to one of the farmers and he happened to mention his friend was having issues with rabbits and his land is right next to another perm we have, a phone call later and a short meeting, job done but this one is going to be a cracker as time goes by and quite a size, about 1200 acres.

A day later a lady got in touch with my shooting partner asking if we could sort a few rabbits out for her. She has a caravan compound with a huge warren in the next field, the rabbits are all over at night so number two perm sorted.

The very next day, I get a phone call as this chap heard that we shoot large numbers of rats for another farmer. Job sorted

Three new perms in three days, well happy with that.

Phil

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, philpot said:

Last week I was chatting to one of the farmers and he happened to mention his friend was having issues with rabbits and his land is right next to another perm we have, a phone call later and a short meeting, job done but this one is going to be a cracker as time goes by and quite a size, about 1200 acres.

A day later a lady got in touch with my shooting partner asking if we could sort a few rabbits out for her. She has a caravan compound with a huge warren in the next field, the rabbits are all over at night so number two perm sorted.

The very next day, I get a phone call as this chap heard that we shoot large numbers of rats for another farmer. Job sorted

Three new perms in three days, well happy with that.

Phil

Do you need help Phil lol, thats some land you have 

• Haha 1

I dito Marks comments Phil

the factory's were a pain in the ass for me Phil on the phone every other week end

we need this done we need that done

and what ever you had planed for a week end was out the window you had to go or loose it to some one else

it made me feel like a job and not a sport

some of the other land owners thought we had given up we had not been for that long

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

I take on board what you and Mark said Jimmy and funnily enough my shooting partner and I have said enough is enough. We can just handle what we have but taking on more would be not the wisest thing to do so that decision is made.

Phil

• Like 1