Croydon cat killer

17 hours ago, Greyman said:

Another clue, I,m looking for an oap with a bus pass and a insatiable hatred of cats, the net tightens ? 

Don't look at me. It certainly sounds like me. I didn't do it I was no were near, it was the big boys then they ran away. Lol

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Haha 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs what a load of bollox,i got banned from a local newspaper comments page over it,cause i quoted" cats kill more songbirds than any other animal,guys doing us a good job"all the loonies went mad.hah

I can't make head nor tails of this

Posted Images

I read in the paper the cat-killer was hunting all over the south-east targeting peo[ples moggies,crock of shit,urban legend type rumour,couple of old Doris's on their coffee morning started chatting about marys cat being found dead,speculation and rumour about it being "murdered" silver surfers get online and chat about it voila the Croydon Cat Killer is born.

• Like 1

Good old LBC covered this yesterday and, in between animal rights nutters ranting incoherently, the presenter read out an interesting fact..........

Of the 400-odd alleged 'victims', SNARL have performed or commissioned around 25 post mortems. Of those, only 6 showed definite signs of human responsibility ! If my maths are correct, that extrapolates to an actual total of 96.........not the much more headline worthy 400 !

(Which, for me, also raises the question "Who performs a post mortem on a cat ? An animal rights group creating a story for a fund raising push, maybe ?)

12 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Good old LBC covered this yesterday and, in between animal rights nutters ranting incoherently, the presenter read out an interesting fact..........

Of the 400-odd alleged 'victims', SNARL have performed or commissioned around 25 post mortems. Of those, only 6 showed definite signs of human responsibility ! If my maths are correct, that extrapolates to an actual total of 96.........not the much more headline worthy 400 !

(Which, for me, also raises the question "Who performs a post mortem on a cat ? An animal rights group creating a story for a fund raising push, maybe ?)

And have the findings of these 25 post mortems been made public along with the details of the QUALIFIED vet? 

The police investigation has been closed because when looked at in detail NO vet would confirm actual knives cuts. 

Exactly the same as the 'bait dog' bullshit. Social media animal 'loving' fckin idiots all swear blind that dogs are found with bite marks showing they have been used as bait.....yet a surprising lack of actual evidence is in police hands. Suggest a pit dog wouldn't leave 'bite marks' more a pile of mince meat and a dog fighting ring wouldn't leave dogs at the side of the road and your accused of being in support of dog fighting. 

Same idiots, same mental illness. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

And have the findings of these 25 post mortems been made public along with the details of the QUALIFIED vet? 

The police investigation has been closed because when looked at in detail NO vet would confirm actual knives cuts. 

Exactly the same as the 'bait dog' bullshit. Social media animal 'loving' fckin idiots all swear blind that dogs are found with bite marks showing they have been used as bait.....yet a surprising lack of actual evidence is in police hands. Suggest a pit dog wouldn't leave 'bite marks' more a pile of mince meat and a dog fighting ring wouldn't leave dogs at the side of the road and your accused of being in support of dog fighting. 

Same idiots, same mental illness. 

Agreed.

If you take the unproven rumour and hearsay from the cat killer story, you've got very little - if anything - for the police to investigate. Hence, case closed.

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

The people who believe in a cat 'murderer' are fckin insane. 

_20180922_075527.JPG

Thats a fking horrible thing to say. 

I know a couple of bouncers and i doupt many of them walk around late at night sexually frustrated. Plenty of slags out on the town

And whatr the "vast areas" thing about. It doesnt make any sense

1 hour ago, Blackbriar said:

Those that pay for survey,s, enquiry,s and inquests etc usually get the answer they want it's a tactic used by government for years to validate there shit decisions 

5 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Thats a fking horrible thing to say. 

I know a couple of bouncers and i doupt many of them walk around late at night sexually frustrated. Plenty of slags out on the town

And whatr the "vast areas" thing about. It doesnt make any sense

Yes but why go home with a scantily clad 20 something bird dressed in a bit of dental floss and game for anything when you can creep around in people's gardens after 4-5hrs of dealing with drunken idiots and beat a cat to death with a blunt instrument before cutting it up with scissors, the only pattern I can see emerging so far is the liberal lefts hatred of the common working man the last group I saw blamed were builders,  reasons given they work at elevation so can see in your garden and own a hammer ff.s ?

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Yes but why go home with a scantily clad 20 something bird dressed in a bit of dental floss and game for anything when you can creep around in people's gardens after 4-5hrs of dealing with drunken idiots and beat a cat to death with a blunt instrument before cutting it up with scissors, the only pattern I can see emerging so far is the liberal lefts hatred of the common working man the last group I saw blamed were builders,  reasons given they work at elevation so can see in your garden and own a hammer ff.s ?

Im a builder and never killed a cat , scantily clad 20 something bird dressed in a bit of dental floss tho...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 20/09/2018 at 14:36, JDHUNTING said:

Going back to square one and reviewing that article anyone can read that plod just makes it up as they go along. Total lack of understanding of reality. This is why they are always paying out compensation for wrongful decisions.  Take any old scrap of Information and inflate it out of all proportion. And then attach a snap decision,... stir it up, grip onto an outlandish theory and bingo ! There you have it. Foxes kill cats !!.....  Foxes do not kill cats. It just don't happen.  They might scavenge carcasses when They get a bit gamely. Still what does it matter. cats are vermin and the more that get run over the better. I get several in my garden on the cctv but as long as they keep any rats and mice out of my sheds and don't dump in the garden I'm not fussed.

1 hour ago, Meece said:

Going back to square one and reviewing that article anyone can read that plod just makes it up as they go along. Total lack of understanding of reality. This is why they are always paying out compensation for wrongful decisions.  Take any old scrap of Information and inflate it out of all proportion. And then attach a snap decision,... stir it up, grip onto an outlandish theory and bingo ! There you have it. Foxes kill cats !!.....  Foxes do not kill cats. It just don't happen.  They might scavenge carcasses when They get a bit gamely. Still what does it matter. cats are vermin and the more that get run over the better. I get several in my garden on the cctv but as long as they keep any rats and mice out of my sheds and don't dump in the garden I'm not fussed.

To be fair the police havnt said foxes kill cats. They said the deaths can be attributed to vehicles and foxes. They have foxes on cctv dropping the cats and 25 expensive autopsies showed no human intervention. 

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

To be fair the police havnt said foxes kill cats. They said the deaths can be attributed to vehicles and foxes. They have foxes on cctv dropping the cats and 25 expensive autopsies showed no human intervention. 

Yes I do agree with that statement  but if you expand this,.... why 400 cases in the Crydon area?  I'm sure that there must be an even spread of moggie pets throughout the nation and I'm also pretty sure that most of us have seen the carcass of a Moggie laid out on the verge that's been clipped by a car but 400!  Although I live out in a bit of the rural that is left I've probably seen more badgers and foxes run over than cats.  If you,  re.read through that link it is the plod hyping it up making statements like that a perverted individual is likely to scale this up to doing things to humans. E.g. children.  And it is always in partnership with EXPERTS. who are these EXPERTS ? How can anyone be an EXPERT in 400 cat deaths by UNKNOWN means when it hasn't happened before to  ake news like this.  Whenever I've come across these so called EXPERTS  they are just another crackpot that has got a bee in their bonnet about some random thing that may or may not exist  such as ghosts, the yehti, the loch ness  monster , ufo's, big cats in the uk. Ect, ect and prepers for when the zombies and bad guys along with the guberment come calling.

carefully 're read through the hype and drivel in this original link that was posted. It could be that the newspaper had hyped it up and put in a load of sensation to make up not existent news.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/20/croydon-cat-killer-finally-unmasked-met-police-say-foxes-closing/

Edited by Meece