Croydon cat killer

30 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Few spelling mistakes there Peter due to pre emotive txt .What I'm saying is cat owners should have to adhere to the same rules as dog owners and have their animals micro chipped

They should also have to make sure their cats have a working collar and bell .

This would help save songbirds.

It wouldn't harm if someone set up a online petition and hopefully 100k signatures would be achieved so that it is debated in parliament .

Think he,s cracking a joke mate ??

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs what a load of bollox,i got banned from a local newspaper comments page over it,cause i quoted" cats kill more songbirds than any other animal,guys doing us a good job"all the loonies went mad.hah

I can't make head nor tails of this

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Few spelling mistakes there Peter due to pre emotive txt .What I'm saying is cat owners should have to adhere to the same rules as dog owners and have their animals micro chipped

It wouldn't harm if someone set up a online petition and hopefully 100k signatures would be achieved so that it is debated in parliament .

Way over your head max haha

53 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Your on the monies thier mate,and people living on estates should only be allowed 1 cat.(none if i was in charge).owners of cats have no come backs,just chuck em out and shut the door,its wrong.

• Like 2

Article on foxes suspected of attacking cats.., and even an account of a head being found in a garden. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/4195162/Hungry-foxes-start-eating-the-nations-cats.html

Found cat remains outside dens in urban areas a couple of times. Always assumed it was scavenged road kill.

there is an increasing number of cat owners coming forward that have been asked not to talk with the media  by the police over this matter or share specific details about how the cats died,  I,m going to fire off some emails over the weekend to see if I can get some photo,s of the carnage, I think the main issue is the people involved have already solved the case in there minds so are not looking for anything else, were as the 400 cats may have met there end through more than one means, one case I,m quite interested in is a Bengal cat that was torn to bits in its garden as these things are bigger and harder than your average cat and would probably f**k a fox right up in a scrap, ??

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

While im no convinced on the big cat front i do agree that i doubt this was down to foxes. Would be interesting to hear folks stories put them uo if yiu get anywhere

Will do mate, I,m not saying a big cat is responsible but things like this need to be looked at with openness, when the people involved start popping up saying the authority,s have asked them not to talk to the media it just gets the rumour mill going into overdrive, 

41 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I know of at least 17 cats that have dissappeared just in my little street alone in the last 2 yrs....... That croyden fella must be getting about a fair bit?

Another clue, I,m looking for an oap with a bus pass and a insatiable hatred of cats, the net tightens ? 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Im thinking maybe police know its not foxes maybe a person but they cant catch them and are looking to draw a line under it. 

I think the fact that there is no evidence of it being a human. 

The same people obsessed with it being a 'cat murderer' are the same people who will argue on Facebook that spaniels are being stolen as 'bait dogs'. These people love being upset, check their Facebook pages and they are full of petitions to stop the Chinese skinning live dogs. 

Show me a cat with actual knife cuts or fck off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Most of the Croydon cat killer story, along with most of the 'evidence' comes from a group called snarl, a group of animal rights nutters that have lots of fund raising. Most of their appeals are accompanied by go fund me appeals. 

Led by a woman with no job who also investigates UFOs 

_20180922_080259.JPG

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1