Croydon cat killer

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs what a load of bollox,i got banned from a local newspaper comments page over it,cause i quoted" cats kill more songbirds than any other animal,guys doing us a good job"all the loonies went mad.hah

I can't make head nor tails of this

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

There's more foxes in suburbia ' towns and city's than in the countryside nowdays due to mass availability of food source prob due to takeaways ect

Interesting fact on urban fox,s, they have almost evolved into a subspecies and are roughly 40 percent smaller than there country cousins nowadays ?

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Like Charvers ' eating a shite diet and they don't grow as they should ?

I think it's because they don't actively hunt anymore so don't need to overpower or chase anything, fitting in a bin is more important plus a smaller body requires less fuel, and looking at some of the beasts coming out of Maccy D,s and kfc I,d think if it was diet related they,d be more like hippo,s than fox,s ?

• Like 1

This whole thing was started by an organisation that calls itself (without a hint of irony) SNARL - South Norwood Animal Rescue and Liberty..........a typically motley crew of scruffy, unwashed vegan nutcases, who've cynically used a series of  animal deaths to push their own  'misguided' agenda.

Check out their "soshul meeja" postings - some of them are absolutely hilarious !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

I stopped reading it as soon as I read the word murder ffs how can you murder a cat, and I don't think it's a fox taking the heads off I've seen foxes at cat carcasses a few times and they never touched them and the magpies don't even take the eyes out of them 

We know that foxes dont mess with cats and as for eating their heads and tails. The authors and person that wrote this are just showing their ignorance. Still I expect that they lived high on the hog whilst they thought up this nonsense.

4 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Like Charvers ' eating a shite diet and they don't grow as they should ?

what you on about ? top quality batter ? foxes go mad for it.  They did a wildlife documentary where they had night vision and along the road from the takeaways there was a bin next to a park bench. People were sitting on the bench and dropping chips and other bits. Then they chucked the remnant left overs in the bin. The night vision showed foxes sat up like dogs about 30 yards behind in the dark as soon as the people left the foxes were in there to clear up. It beats eating up beetle and worms and the odd bit of road kill hands down. Also there ain't blokes with lamps, rifles and dogs.