much damage where you live

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is that Walshie's garden? Cheers, D.

I had 2 pair od underwear to my name yesterday, washed a pair this morning, hung the buggers out, they've gone, I bet owd Gladys has got em

Stormy out there...    

Posted Images

I feel for the people and animals that this is affecting up north and west.  It always seems like you kop it up there. Down here in the soft south it is light breeze, sunny with clouds. There have been many occations where you either have excessive rain, snow or gales and I feel for you because it is totally different down here and like a sunny spring or autumn day. Get the kennel roof sorted the dogs deserve it. Is the inside flooded out with the rain? You'll have to share your bed with them.

Just finished hacking off for a big render job, last bit off and cleared up and the wind and rain are just getting started here looking like a bumpy night ahead but on the plus side told them I won't be in tomorrow due to the rain so I get a day out with the dogs, ?